• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1975 atvik ST4B on Ebay

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter

Attachments

• 5c2f_1.jpg
    5c2f_1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 309
  • 5743_1.jpg
    5743_1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 315
  • 5625_1.jpg
    5625_1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 312
  • 5509_1.jpg
    5509_1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 306
  • 5882_1.jpg
    5882_1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 307
  • 5ee9_1.jpg
    5ee9_1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
At a "Buy it now" price of $18,000 there is no way it will sell . I would imagine the owner has the reserve price set very high also . It does not look like much has been done to it . Its not a Kristi for God's sake :unsure:. That is the only snow cat that deserves that kind of money:glare: . Nobody wants a Snot Trac because they are so common ,but with them always breaking down it keeps a good parts source avalible to the less fortunate . :thumb::yum::yum:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
As I learned last year, the value of a Snow-Trac is really based on whether or not there is a buyer.

I think this one is priced at least $10K too high.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
At a "Buy it now" price of $18,000 there is no way it will sell .

I think this one is priced at least $10K too high.
Given the visible appearance, and without looking at the condition of the tracks, checking the engine, etc. but just going by the photos, I don't think that thing will fetch $8000.

Thiokol2track

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
At a "Buy it now" price of $18,000 there is no way it will sell . I would imagine the owner has the reserve price set very high also . It does not look like much has been done to it . Its not a Kristi for God's sake :unsure:. That is the only snow cat that deserves that kind of money:glare: . Nobody wants a Snot Trac because they are so common ,but with them always breaking down it keeps a good parts source avalible to the less fortunate . :thumb::yum::yum:
:ermm: so is that why they have that big TOOLBOX:bonk: On the side of them Snot-Traps, for lots-a tools and spare parts:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
BigAl,
Didnt you buy a Snow Trac?

Yes I did . But then reality kicked in and I came to my senses:bonk: . Actually I could never get shipping worked out and when the cost of fuel went so high ,I sold it back to the owner . He had told me in the beginning that if I could not get up to Alaska to pick it up , he would refund my money .
Now fuel prices are down .......It figures!!!!:bonk:

alaska120

Mayor McCheese
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey BigAl..was that the rig in Delta? Roughwoods and I were going to jump on that one but it was supposedly sold...

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
I think this was the one..........if anyone buys it I would love some parts if they part it out!!!!!

Attachments

• rig8.jpg
    rig8.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 213
  • rig6.jpg
    rig6.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 218
  • rig7.jpg
    rig7.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 215
  • rig9.jpg
    rig9.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 214
  • serial_number.jpg
    serial_number.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 216
  • suspension.jpg
    suspension.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 212

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
Couple more pics

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 215
  • drive.jpg
    drive.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 220
  • engine1.jpg
    engine1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 227
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 214
  • rig1.jpg
    rig1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 211
  • rig2.jpg
    rig2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 212

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I would be interested in just the body, engine, variator. All of the suspension parts could go to a worthy cause. The drive sprockets are only worth what they can bring at a metal scrap yard. BigAl what did you pay for it? PM me if no one else wants it.