• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FREE - Tucker Pontoons

I have three Tucker pontoons I won't need for a restoration project. They should fit an older 400 series cat. I believe they date from the early to mid fifties. They are in pretty good shape - no holes on the bottom. The rails are 3/4" wide - non adjustable.

I hate the thought of sending these parts to the scrap yard. If anybody wants to come get them I'm located in Red Cliff, Colorado, which is about 30 minutes from Vail. I need to get rid of them pretty quickly since my better half has decided they make for poor flower boxes!

Once again they are free - you pick them up. I'll try to post a picture tonight.

Mark
(970) 477-0241

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
WOW! The ops was on that within 2 minutes!
THAT is what I call SNOWCAT PASSION!

I don't know how to tell you this Snowcat Ops but Mike from Nevada actually called in sooner. I was taking my lunch break and snuck onto a computer at work. Right after I shut down the computer I called my better half and she said I just got a call from a guy asking about the toons.

You Nevada folks are fast! I'll ask the person who responded first and ask him if he wants all three, which I believe he does.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
LOL. To be fair I actually talked to BROCKEN GROUSERS wife. She then gave him my number and name (Mike from Nevada). I didnt tell him I was also Snow Ops.

You mean I actually spoke with THE Snowcat Operations! Oh man I'm humbled :blink:. Anyhow, it look's like the pontoons go to Snowcat Ops - cool, pick 'em up when you get in the neighborhood.

(Although I might just plant some petunias in one to make a point.)

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
No fears Groomerdude. The Kristi I picked was for BoBCat. The Tucker Pontoons will be going to a restore now that I found them or I should say they found me!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
P.S. the "ONLY" reason I towed that Kristi for BobCat is because its the oldest known 2 track snowcat in the world! From what I am told its the oldest known Kristi to be found to date!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Geeeezzzzz.....

Hungry for pontoons Mike? :smile: I usually dont venture down here in these threads buts everyone is talking about sexual induendo in the above threads and its getting a tad yawns-ville.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• 2098_3.jpg
    2098_3.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 250
Last edited: