• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's up with Yahoo Weather ?

brazospete

Anybody know how come the Wankers at Yahoo Weather are out to lunch this month ? They are reporting a101% at lueders Texas and the telephone (time and temp) is reporting 112 % ! It was 113% yesterday yahoo admitted 102. Somebody with clout call the weather modification office in washington and ask them please to turn down the HAARP machine a little over West Central Texas ! Global Warming may be a hoax but weather control is becoming a fine art ! So far this year we have had Monsoonal rains the like of which nobody in Texas has seen in my lifetime and now like flipping a switch we've had temps over 110 for at least a week ! I haven't seen rains like we had last month since Viet Nam and I believe they were causing the weather there too ......46 yrs ago !
:unsure:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I've always gone w/ NOAA and they've always been more accurate than anyone else. You mentioned Lueders, my mother grew up there. No relations left there. sounds like we're about the same age, if you grew up there there's a good chance my grandfather, John Scott, cut your hair. He passed in '66 and I can't remember when he retired.
Mike

brazospete

I've always gone w/ NOAA and they've always been more accurate than anyone else. You mentioned Lueders, my mother grew up there. No relations left there. sounds like we're about the same age, if you grew up there there's a good chance my grandfather, John Scott, cut your hair. He passed in '66 and I can't remember when he retired.
Mike
No I moved here in 97 after 13 years in Alaska ! I was raised in Abilene . But I think I might own his Barber shop on Main st. When I first moved here it was abandoned but still had the Barber chair (That disappeared ) . Still has the Barber shop sign painted on the window . My son bought it 4 or 5 years ago to remodel and make a photograph studio for his wife. Short story ... that never happened. He was trying to sell it and nobody was buying so I bought it from him as a speculation. Taxes are cheap here cause it's almost a ghost town . I like it here . It's really frozen in time with the majority of people from 3 old settler families . My daughter married a McCarter and my son married a Frazier and Voila I'm kin to 2/3s of the population. We are a Hotbed of White Anglo Saxon Protestants ! Graveyard quiet except when there is a family reunion then no mailbox or stopsign or trashcan in the county is safe !:clap: