• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Roger Stone Sentenced 40 Months

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump may soon pardon him?

I think Trump should at least commute the sentence. However, whilst the gears of justice often move slowly as they grind an innocent person down, it is often best for the nation, that the gears are turned until justice is actually achieved.
A good option for the President might be to threaten a pardon or commutation unless the current trial is voided and a new one, with a different judge and jury, is started. If prosecutors are comfortable with their case, they should welcome a chance to publicly persecute Stone for another year.

If there is objection to a fair trial, then the case is dropped and justice is restored.

rugerman

I think that there are a bunch of politicians who are afraid to go after Hillary and her cronies because they are afraid that they will get caught up in the investigation and get caught for their past deeds and associations .

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Like I've said before I believe all over the fed gov't everybody has dirt on everybody else so it's just a big mexican standoff.
Mike