• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

VW Crank Handle

nikos

Snowsurfer
I dont remember who is the Guy in a thread, that send this Fhoto in the Forum -
He must Forgive me.
But here is his drawing

Snowsurfer
What kind of camera did you use for your Video?
Regards Nikos

Attachments

• HAND crank.jpg
    HAND crank.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 198

Sno-Surfer

Thanks Nikos. It looks like this guy can make any length you want. Not that they would be too hard to make but I have no metal working skills...

The camera I used for the video is the new Go Pro Hero 3 black edition. The camera is incredible. I didn't upload it in a very high def version but the picture quality is amazing when you see it in the high def version. I use it for all sorts of things, windsurfing, mt biking, snowboarding, you name it.

nikos

Snowsurfer
Yes the camera is incredible for fotos and Video. I am also slowmotion afionados & shots with the wide angle.
Keep posting Videos with the Snow Track.

Regards Nikos

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Nikos. It looks like this guy can make any length you want. Not that they would be too hard to make but I have no metal working skills...

The camera I used for the video is the new Go Pro Hero 3 black edition. The camera is incredible. I didn't upload it in a very high def version but the picture quality is amazing when you see it in the high def version. I use it for all sorts of things, windsurfing, mt biking, snowboarding, you name it.

Surfer,

What program are you using for your GoPro vid editing?

David

Sno-Surfer

Surfer,

What program are you using for your GoPro vid editing?

David

Well to start the hero 3 is a bit more complex than the previous versions. There may be a simpler way but first I have to "convert" them to an .avi by useing the provided Gopro Cineform editing software (this is the extra step it takes to use this new camera). Then I take them to Windows movie maker that's already on my computer and edit it there.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ask and you shall recieve ! The real thing .

Attachments

• jewelry 025.jpg
    jewelry 025.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 165

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well why did'nt you say so ! This is what your looking for , minus the belt pulley !

Attachments

• trailer 006.jpg
    trailer 006.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 159

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
what is the pulley for your 6-71 blower you have for your krusty got to wonder if i fire up my lathe i could make one

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i saw your thread on that one i have found the alternator not to be the best way to crank when its cold i thaught about making an aux shiv to bolt to the crank so i could use a pul rope instead.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Geez Al they want an awfull lot for one thats missing 1 ear.
Geez ! Bitch , bitch ,bitch . Thats all I hear outta snot trakers . You could have bought a Kristi too and it came with a nut . Two in fact . One on the engine and one in the drivers seat .
I should have known a snot trac owner would moan and groan about something . Whiner!!

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I use a nut from our V 4 wisconsin on a wire bailer.can't buy wire anymore and it was replaced with a twine one. So i cut and weld then never used it,yet
i don't think many hay bailers are lying around nome .
starter rope sound like a good idea.