• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Íslenska SnowTrac félagið -- Icelandic Snow Trac Association

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oscarinn, one of our Forum members from Iceland, provided me with a link to the Icelandic Snow Trac Association. :thumb:

The site is still under construction, but there is a guestbook and a few other areas to look at. All the wording is in Icelandic but if you go to the bottom of the main page there is an English translator. It will not translate the guestbook, but it does translate the pages.

Last edited:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bjorn has been updating the Icelandic Snow Trac Association website and has added a lot more photos. He has photos of several unusal Snow Tracs on the site.

I would encourage you to visit the site. He has a active guestbook were you can leave a message, and even link back to our site or to your own website if you have one. There are several new photo galleries posted now. He has plans for other areas, but they are still under construction.

For those who don't know, Bjorn is a member here and posts under the name Oscarinn.

Both he and I believe that we should share information and support each other's sites because we are a very small community of people and sharing knowledge will help us all.

Click the link to visit the Icelandic Snow Trac Association.

:snow_smi:

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Very good set of photos, interesting to see that the last snow trac on the set has the door opening on the opposite side! Wonder why? Couldn't post anything as I don't understand Icelandic!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ice Queen said:
Couldn't post anything as I don't understand Icelandic!
There is a link on the bottom right of the home page that translates the home page to English :pat:

villi

The door opens that way so you can make another door open to the right and put an ambulans basket into the Snow Track.
Ice Queen said:
Very good set of photos, interesting to see that the last snow trac on the set has the door opening on the opposite side! Wonder why? Couldn't post anything as I don't understand Icelandic!

Attachments

• aftur.jpg
    aftur.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 241