• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The bus is going up for sale

K

kermit2

I know some have put dibs on the bus.
It is going up for sale.
Through me.

K

kermit2

I have to be honest, I have already put in a bid.
I have six months before I have to write a check.

K

kermit2

The bus is a 63 Thiokol. It is owned by a non-profit ski area. It's in my avatar. I have just been given the go ahead to sell it. I will put together some pictures this weekend. I will probably put it on Ebay, but if there is interest here I'll hold off on that.

K

kermit2

Here's a link to an old thread w/ more info on The Bus.

Ron
That's it. There's more, just search "the bus".
It hasn't been used in three years. Only now it has been outdoors for two years.
The board of directors feels it is unsafe for what we do and the money from the sale could go a long way in our operation.
I have seriously made an offer on it. Sort of like a reserve price.I know it is worth more than my offer and if it isn't reached in six months I have to go to the bank.
I will fire it up and post a video of it this weekend.