• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

matco 3/8 cordless rachet

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I recently bought a 3/8 cordless ratchet from a buddy of mine who is a matco dealer. I get a little skeptical about some of these new tools, especially when I see them on the sunday morning car shows. this one has impressed me has more than enough torque for any fasteners you will take of with a 3/8 drive tool ,and is built real well. you can crank on it just like a regular ratchet, it is just as heavy and as sturdy as my pneumatic tools just a lot less noise and no leash. I do love my dewalt impact this however fits where my dewalt wont and over the last 3 days have been a real labor saver. the 16 volt battery seems to out last any job I have used it on. initially I'm real impressed.