• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Saturday JEOPARDY

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Saturday JEOPARDY

Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- EARLY ART
1. ($400)- This art form of setting stones or glass into mortar was the main decorative art of the Byzantine Empire...
[what is Mosaic ? ]
2. ($1200)- "Winged Victory" is the common name of a statue of this Greek goddess whose name means "victory"...
[who is Nike ? ]
3. ($2000)- A religious work consisting of 3 hinged or folded panels often used as an altarpiece...
[ what is a Triptych ?]

Double JEOPARDY- VICE PRESIDENTS
4.($800)- John C. Calhoun was the first vice president to resign; he was the second....
[who was Spiro Agnew ? ]
5. ($2400)- Originally, to become vice president, you had to do this in the general election
[ what is Come in Second ?]
6. ($4000)- After serving as Buchanan's vice president, John Breckenridge went on to be this president's Secretary of War...
[who is Jefferson Davis ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Celebrities’ Kids’ Names
This Rocker named his Son “Zowie”...
[who is David Bowie ? ]

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I usually do much better on Saturday Jeopardy. It must have been a bad day. Perhaps I should take a nap.

I got 2.