• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's yours favorite?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I just got done watching the Godfather saga I recorded on the DVR. I have to say Godfather 1 is my favorite movie of all time. What's yours?

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I just got done watching the Godfather saga I recorded on the DVR. I have to say Godfather 1 is my favorite movie of all time. What's yours?
No doubt. GF1 was the absolute best movie ever. Except for maybe Pulp Fiction...

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Godfather was high on my list but there are a few others. Some even made for TV mini series such as Lonesome Dove. Through the years I've seen movies that where a real disappointment and other that I considered great. I guess the best I've seen to date however would be the Lord of the Ring trilogy as closest to the book I've seen. Even the Godfather 1, left a lot out that was in the book.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've got many, but.. Angela's Ashes, a film based on the memoir of Frank McCourt really struck something inside me first time I saw it, over a decade ago.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I dont know if I can say it is the best movie I ever seen, but it had more of an effect on me that I have never forgotten, even though I never witnessed anything like it myself before. But The Green Berets was the most memorable for me, also with a great cast IMO.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mFutYZzjH8"]John Wayne's Best Movie: The Green Berets - YouTube[/ame]

i've always liked the rocky movies. especially the latest.

i also enjoy disney movies (i love watching lion king)

also i like the harry potter saga, or at least the first 3

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
bridesmaids is a newer one that u could watch 20 times. so hilarious

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
I dont know if I can say it is the best movie I ever seen, but it had more of an effect on me that I have never forgotten, even though I never witnessed anything like it myself before. But The Green Berets was the most memorable for me, also with a great cast IMO.

John Wayne's Best Movie: The Green Berets - YouTube

When the helicopter goes down you can see the ropes pulling it in some sort of fashion. I liked the John Wayne war movies but you always know what he was going to say like "move it out" etc.