• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

my new ride!!

John Lumley

Got these for our quad this week, they are very impressive! Makes the quad usefull when it snows!

Attachments

• snow 10.. 001.jpg
    snow 10.. 001.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 555

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Look like they would float pretty well. How much weight do they add?

mtn cat

Looks like fun! What brand of tracks are they,and would a 450cc quad have enough power to run them?

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone wanting these I can get you a very good price. I am a powersports repair shop and will give FF members a great discount. Mike

John Lumley

Looks like fun! What brand of tracks are they,and would a 450cc quad have enough power to run them?

They are camoplast tatou 4s tracks and yes a 450 is fine, that is what we have. But I dont think they would be as good on a smaller quad.

bill w

we love our canam on tracks....we used the tjd x-gen track system and it really goes good...pics in my photo album...Bill w

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Anyone wanting these I can get you a very good price. I am a powersports repair shop and will give FF members a great discount. Mike

About what is the starting prices on them?

I have a '05 Yamaha Kodiak 400, but may buy a newer bigger one for the cabin on tracks.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm not a huge fan of quads and side by sides on tracks they do have there limitations but they are also a little more civilized the one thing they do real good is add stability with a lower cg and when crossing water they drop to the bottom like a rock and you have good traction i have a young guy working for me he is wanting to add them to his minitruck just foe getting up and down the snowmachine trails i could imagine they would work goood on hard pack. if he ventures off in to the soft snow in the willow patches he may have to call me with the snow trac to gome pull him out.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
About what is the starting prices on them?

I have a '05 Yamaha Kodiak 400, but may buy a newer bigger one for the cabin on tracks.
i pm'd him yesterday and his price fob seattle was $1000.00 less than the atv dealer up here offered up and we have some logistics to work out to get them on the barge for a reasonable price but i ebt we can make it happen and come in 600.00 or more in saveings

bill w

mine were 4300.00 sitting in fbks.most of the problem with tracks on a wheeler is the snow will pack in every space open,and weigh you down.it goes great untill then tho. i bet i have well over a hundred lbs of snow and ice buildup in 30 minutes of deep riding.the other more obvious problem is power,most wheelers have around 50 to 65 hp.which is fine for six or eight inches of snow.when you play and work in deep powder i'd go with the same one i bought.the 800 is right at 100 hp.the fact i got twice the money in it that i do in my tucker....not for the meek in the wallet...lol..Bill w