• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

OCD People which is correct?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The answer seems so obvious. Or is it? :yum:

Attachments

• OCDPeople.jpg
    OCDPeople.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 292

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
A because you could rip off half the carton to save space but still have the expire date.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
All cartons are designed to be broke in half so 1/2 dozens can be purchased (especially when we were kids) and then you have to have balance so the only answer can be "D" ............. And I don't wanna hear any other peoples BS or reason for anything different! :whistling:

jwstewar

The answer is B. That way the carton is balanced when you take it out of the fridge. Otherwise the "heavy" end could be on the opposite end you are holding and pull it out of your hand. :)

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The answer is B. That way the carton is balanced when you take it out of the fridge. Otherwise the "heavy" end could be on the opposite end you are holding and pull it out of your hand. :)

BS, that's just silly ..................... and you apparently didn't read my post!

:bangin:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
A, because it is orderly and the correct thing to do. In other words, the way my carton looks when there are 4 eggs left with the end with the date showing.

The other three are just plain wrong and not orderly.

I do not have OCD. Gotta go and line up my snow shovels in a perfect straight line again, storm coming. :biggrin:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A, because it is orderly and the correct thing to do. In other words, the way my carton looks when there are 4 eggs left with the end with the date showing.

The other three are just plain wrong and not orderly.

I do not have OCD. Gotta go and line up my snow shovels in a perfect straight line again, storm coming. :biggrin:

That can't get no wronger! .................... :laugh3:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The correct answer:

“None of the above”

If I had 4 eggs they along with some ham and cheese would be in an omelet.

The shells and carton would be in the kitchen trash :whistling:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
The answer is .... all of the above. I don't have OCD. :smile:

The truth is that since this thread began, I've been observing my wife of almost 40-years and the egg carton. I know, I lead such an eventful life. She started removing eggs at the lower left hand corner and proceeded along the row. On reaching the end of the row she moved up one and started back from right to left. At the moment, there are 3 eggs all lined up in the upper left hand corner. I don't think that she has OCD, I think that she's just weird. She, on the other hand, calls her mind "orderly".