• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Vintage '57 Chevy

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Son's off to college this fall & another long time toy has to go:

Figured I'd offer it up here first before I hit the other web listings.

'57 Chevy Belair Wagon

Mid 70's 350 V8 with a built 350 turbo trans.

Power steering & power brakes

Chevy 15" rally wheels, 15x7 fronts, 15 x 8 rears.

70,000 miles on body, which was an original California Car

I've owned this for the past 14-15 years.

Turn key cruiser ready to go anywhere.

$15,500

Located in Ohio, zip 44691

Attachments

• 606737-Sport utility.jpg
    606737-Sport utility.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 451

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$

Well.........OK, but only after I get the cash.

And I'll probably sub the biting out to one or more of my dogs, after covering your privates with peanut butter !

(Knowing how they fight over a bone this could make me rich on Americas funniest videos)

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Too funny Tom. I know I don't get here much, but each visit is worth it.
That aside, I need to call you about the Mitsubishi. Think about getting parts/pieces? I'm going next weekend to get it and bring it to where I'm at so I can get it back in working order. It's been sitting since last Nov. I'll send you a PM or call when I actually have it.

Best regards,

BTW, I'll leave the bone thing alone. I've been called a big, well, anyway, I'll hollar at you later;)

Leni

I had a red and white 57 Chevy convertible I let my husband talk me into selling it to a friend of his. Dumb me.