• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Do you think we will see civil war in the U.S. ?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I think we may see it . People , real people who pay taxes are fed up . I am not talking about the slugs and leaches that try to live off welfare and the goverment . Our Polititions do a pretty good job of being the lowest form of leaches in the world . They should all be tried for treason .
There are a few folks that know i have a home outside the U.S.
People are tired of bustin their ass just to see the U.S. Goverment come up with new ways to take our retirement nest egg I am surprize at the number of inquires I have recieved about Panama . My reply : Go there for 6 months and rent . Be ready to be surprized how much cheaper it is and how much more you will get . Want a full time maid ? Its about $400 a month . Try that in the U.S .

I have been the lone wolf on here for years telling folks that it ain't so bad in other countries . Its our goverment that does not want you to find out .They want your MONEY !!!! They are better at propaganda than most of you could possibly know .

Open your eyes boys , Don't believe everything that is spoon fed to you . Or stay here and make damn sure you don't step out of line or miss a tax payment to your goverment who spends it so wisely . :whistling:

Me ???? I'll be doing my own thing knowing that I ain't no ones slave to no fucking country .

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
from a artical i read recently about land ownership in Panama.

" Hmmm. Interesting. All of the past governments have said they were going to be doing "massive" efforts to issue land titles, and none of them have really come through. In this case, however, it seems like the national government is going to hire, through the ANATI, an outside contractor or service provider to handle the paperwork and to do most of the work. Excellent. In Panama many people live on land that they "own" as "Rights of Possession" property, and in that condition they do not hold a title on their land. As soon as a parcel of land is titled, then the value goes up substantially, mostly because there is some greater degree of protection and less of a chance that someone else will come along and claim ownership. Nothing is guaranteed, however. Remember that there have been many cases of fraudulent land titles issued using forged documents. Crooks come along and create false or forged documents and "steal" the land from the rightful owner. The property is then quickly re-sold or "flipped" several times, in order to put more distance between the original crook and the new victim. Then finally at the fourth or fifth sale, the crook sells the stolen land to a new, unsuspecting victim. There is a whole lot of this sort of stuff going on, and your land can be stolen and gone, right out from under your ass, before you even know it. If you own titled property you damn well better know how to check the public registry online to make sure there's no funny business going on. Normally, if you catch this crap happening early, you can put a stop to it before it's too late. Sleep, and you're screwed".

while we have problems here in the USA with land ownership( eminate domain crap) if you are going to buy land in Panama be shure you know what you are getting into and can afford it.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
from a artical i read recently about land ownership in Panama.

" Hmmm. Interesting. All of the past governments have said they were going to be doing "massive" efforts to issue land titles, and none of them have really come through. In this case, however, it seems like the national government is going to hire, through the ANATI, an outside contractor or service provider to handle the paperwork and to do most of the work. Excellent. In Panama many people live on land that they "own" as "Rights of Possession" property, and in that condition they do not hold a title on their land. As soon as a parcel of land is titled, then the value goes up substantially, mostly because there is some greater degree of protection and less of a chance that someone else will come along and claim ownership. Nothing is guaranteed, however. Remember that there have been many cases of fraudulent land titles issued using forged documents. Crooks come along and create false or forged documents and "steal" the land from the rightful owner. The property is then quickly re-sold or "flipped" several times, in order to put more distance between the original crook and the new victim. Then finally at the fourth or fifth sale, the crook sells the stolen land to a new, unsuspecting victim. There is a whole lot of this sort of stuff going on, and your land can be stolen and gone, right out from under your ass, before you even know it. If you own titled property you damn well better know how to check the public registry online to make sure there's no funny business going on. Normally, if you catch this crap happening early, you can put a stop to it before it's too late. Sleep, and you're screwed".

while we have problems here in the USA with land ownership( eminate domain crap) if you are going to buy land in Panama be shure you know what you are getting into and can afford it.

Panama has both Right of procession property and titled just like the U.S .
You don't do your homework on Right of Procession Property , you will get taken . Have a perfect Paper trail to the existing owner who has owned the property for years , not months .
I am sure you can find a hundred reasons why it is dangerous to buy outside the U.S. But if you go in with open eyes and know what you are doing . You will do fine .
I have ROP property in Panama . I have invested in a very large home there .It is 12 acres on the water It is more of a resort than a home . It is probably worth 2 to 3 million at least . Am I worried ???? Not in the least

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
i just wish i could afford to buy your ranch in Idaho:sad:, hell, i can hardly afford to pay attention!:ermm:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
What does any of this have to do with a civil war in the USA?

Geez!

As for that question, which coincidentaly is the title of the thread, I say no. I do not think folks have the stomach for it.

Civil unreswt Yes

Civil disobedience, yes

Riots, you betcha

But an organized civil war such as the War between the States. No. that was a war on principles, a war based on a broken promise made just 60 -70 years prior. The States actualy believed they had the right to leave the union.

The blow hard patriots will fade quickly. Or perhaps, move outta the country. Too many people value their facebook, internet and warm comfy lifestyles. Imagine life without reality TV?

Never gonna happen.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
What does any of this have to do with a civil war in the USA?

Geez!

Never gonna happen.

Do you even know what is going on in the U.S. right now ???
Its all about the quality of life . The goverment tells you the U.S. is the best . I have actually lived in other countries .Have you ?? I am not a sheeple like some who have no idea .
No one ever give me a damn thing and I have a hard time when some piece of shit politician tries to take it away from me and then tells me how fucking luckey I am . You and Me paid dearly for every freedom we have . I don't like it when some POS tries to take it away . My question is when and if the American will finally have enough and say no more . Will it become Civil war ?
I think it is a matter of time . People like Obama and our current Congress are not going away . They like the gravy train and will continue to take it all till a few brave Americans say "Enough".
And that ,my dear sir ,is exactly what my post has to do with the title !

leadarrows

Once it starts all the cops and military will get busy real quick getting to their own family's defense and things will break down real quick after that . People that are not ready for it will be stunned at how fast things get real bad.
Stop and think....do you suppose homeland has a list of cops and military family and relatives names and addresses? Hell no they don't. When the shit hits the fan it will be everyman for himself. The cops and military guys with family's here in the states will have to go look after their own.
Survivalists have a better plan for care of family then cops or firemen do. Once it gets bad ant gona be no TV to watch. State run propaganda maybe. Cell towers will go down. No Internet...no power. No gas. City people will run out of food and try attacking country folks for food. 25% of our people will die of starvation or violence in the first 6 months. That's when those waiting will attack. Muslims and the Chinese. In the end even the Mexicans will pick at our bones. Weill go down fighting but this country is finished. A few well armed groups can hang around for a decade or so and that will be it.
I am to old and fat to run so I will last until I run out of luck or ammo.

Our only chance is to have the current administration removed and a team of .....who I have no clue ...but someone needs to follow the money and the power and kill who ever it leads to. The puppet masters who ever they are have to be found and killed. All the liberals will have to be deprogrammed or die.

I am not optimistic.
I know this for sure....it is obvious this country can not survive the direction we are headed.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm older than most here, and I have seen ebbs and tides in the country for years, but it is only during the past 10 years that I have come to believe that civil war is not only possible, but likely or inevitable. We have watched the rights of those that made country great being subjugated to those who are takers.

I think the line in the sand may be drawn over the 2nd, and there are none in politics willing to stand their ground on my behalf. Some compromise is likely with the Republican leaders, but not for me. In the words of Clinton, "no mas."

I also think it is possible that the reason for the massive buy ups of ammo not by the military, but by such groups as IRS, TSA, and Homeland Security, is that these political subdivisions will be the only ones willing to stand with the government. The military is far from certain, and LEO seems divided. There have been rumors that the military higher ranks have been asked to agree to a loyalty oath involving firing upon civilian citizens. I stress this is a rumor.

I also think that the greatest advantage that the revolutionaries have is that those on the take have no more interest in taking up arms than they do in taking a real job. I hope I am right.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Al, I realize it is improper to answer a question with more questions, but ...

Do you think the sun will appear in the east in the morning?
Do you think fire is hot?
Do you have any more questions?

Franc, I respectfully disagree. When TSHTF we can meet in Ava and form the Official Liberty Detachment of Families
Against Reprehensible, Terrible Statutes ... otherwise known as the O.L.D.F.A.R.T.S Brigade! Al, Mule, and the rest are
welcome to meet us there.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you even know what is going on in the U.S. right now ???
Its all about the quality of life . The goverment tells you the U.S. is the best . I have actually lived in other countries .Have you ?? I am not a sheeple like some who have no idea .
No one ever give me a damn thing and I have a hard time when some piece of shit politician tries to take it away from me and then tells me how fucking luckey I am . You and Me paid dearly for every freedom we have . I don't like it when some POS tries to take it away . My question is when and if the American will finally have enough and say no more . Will it become Civil war ?
I think it is a matter of time . People like Obama and our current Congress are not going away . They like the gravy train and will continue to take it all till a few brave Americans say "Enough".
And that ,my dear sir ,is exactly what my post has to do with the title !

Yeah, I do. No matter what, I'm stayin' You, on the other hand, are talking about moving to Panama.

Perhaps I misunderstood.

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Franc, I respectfully disagree. When TSHTF we can meet in Ava and form the Official Liberty Detachment of Families
Against Reprehensible, Terrible Statutes ... otherwise known as the O.L.D.F.A.R.T.S Brigade! Al, Mule, and the rest are

I didn't say there would not be troubles. Infact, I said the opposite. But I do not think we have the regional cohesiveness of principles to congeal into a war between the states.

More than 50% of the population is on the dole or happy withthe situation. That will change when our gubmint cannot borrow or print more money. So yes riots and civil unrest.

We are Greece. After three years of riots over there, are you seeing any cohesive action to create a new nation or a rebirth of the old? Nope, just mobs of the takers pissed off because the well went dry.

There are some patriots who will take a stand. Of the 535 reps in DC,there are maybe ten people with some salt. I suspect the ratio is nearly the same in the general population, who continue to elect those 535 representatives.

As one of the ten percenter's, I look forward to meetin' you in Ava MO

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah, I do. No matter what, I'm stayin' You, on the other hand, are talking about moving to Panama.

Perhaps I misunderstood.

No, I can agree with your statement . I stated a long time ago in another post that I did not think I could raise a weapon at a fellow American .I guess it all depends on what the other guy is doing . He controls his life and how long he has it. Most dogs will fight if cornered . I guess I am extremely lucky in the fact that I do have an option .

Would I take it ??
Time will tell .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
If they are usurping the Constitution and trying to enslave or murder you, are they still Americans?

Would you kill your next door nieghbor because you verbally disagreed on the proper action ?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Would you kill your next door nieghbor because you verbally disagreed on the proper action ?

You are providing proof of my point here.

That is what happen in 1861, is it not?

Like I said, Very few Americans have the stomach for it. Sadly, it is likely what will needs to be done to bring our nation back from the brink.

As I said back in 2008 after the election of a man, who's writings and speeches show clearly, is bent on overturning everything for which our Constitution has stood,,,,,"we do not get back from here."

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No, I can agree with your statement . I stated a long time ago in another post that I did not think I could raise a weapon at a fellow American .I guess it all depends on what the other guy is doing . He controls his life and how long he has it. Most dogs will fight if cornered . I guess I am extremely lucky in the fact that I do have an option .

Would I take it ??
Time will tell .

I would agree that you are lucky to have that option. You have a beautiful place your whole family could escape to. Most of us do not have the means for an option like that, dang it. If you do not already have a place set up, it is much harder to do. Plus family issues come into it as i could not leave my kids and their families if our country were at war. And if the war has started it is most likely to late to leave.

Raising a weapon at a fellow American would be a very hard decision to make. If they are coming to do you harm it would be a much easier decision. But once something like a civil war starts, there will be no winners. We all lose and the country loses. I sure hope it does not come to that.

The more likely happening would be the breakup of the United States as we now know it. As different as we all are a split could be the best for all. I should rephrase that, it would be best for those who don't mind standing on their own two feet and paying a fair share of taxes. Those who prefer not to work would have to go somewhere else. Handouts would be had for those in need, but not for life. Having more kids would not be rewarded if you are on the government dole. Illegal immigrants would be sent packing. Any employer employing illegals would be brought up on charges, fined heavily and possibly do jail time. I have a dream!!!!!! It could work.

Those who prefer to dictate to the masses what to do and insist on all the PC stuff that is stagnating our society would have to wake up and give more, and more. Then maybe they would come to realize if it were not for business and capitalists overall they would not have all the resources to draw from and give to all those they care so dearly about. When it has to come from their own pocket I'm guessing they would soon change their tune. California is experiencing a taste of this now. A few businesses are leaving to escape the exorbitant taxes. No doubt more will follow their lead. Texas and Florida are reaping the rewards of California's mistakes. I hope other states see the opportunity and make changes accordingly.

There is so much wrong with our country (most of it in DC) but there is so much right and good that it would be a shame to lose everything in a civil war. It would take generations to recover. Current members of FF, if we survived such a war would never live to see the recovery. I sure hope we can change things without all out civil war.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
No civil war. Just a slow European style death. Rome didn't disappear over night. It just gradually fell apart.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I would agree that you are lucky to have that option. You have a beautiful place your whole family could escape to. Most of us do not have the means for an option like that, dang it. If you do not already have a place set up, it is much harder to do. Plus family issues come into it as i could not leave my kids and their families if our country were at war. And if the war has started it is most likely to late to leave.

Raising a weapon at a fellow American would be a very hard decision to make. If they are coming to do you harm it would be a much easier decision. But once something like a civil war starts, there will be no winners. We all lose and the country loses. I sure hope it does not come to that.

The more likely happening would be the breakup of the United States as we now know it. As different as we all are a split could be the best for all. I should rephrase that, it would be best for those who don't mind standing on their own two feet and paying a fair share of taxes. Those who prefer not to work would have to go somewhere else. Handouts would be had for those in need, but not for life. Having more kids would not be rewarded if you are on the government dole. Illegal immigrants would be sent packing. Any employer employing illegals would be brought up on charges, fined heavily and possibly do jail time. I have a dream!!!!!! It could work.

Those who prefer to dictate to the masses what to do and insist on all the PC stuff that is stagnating our society would have to wake up and give more, and more. Then maybe they would come to realize if it were not for business and capitalists overall they would not have all the resources to draw from and give to all those they care so dearly about. When it has to come from their own pocket I'm guessing they would soon change their tune. California is experiencing a taste of this now. A few businesses are leaving to escape the exorbitant taxes. No doubt more will follow their lead. Texas and Florida are reaping the rewards of California's mistakes. I hope other states see the opportunity and make changes accordingly.

There is so much wrong with our country (most of it in DC) but there is so much right and good that it would be a shame to lose everything in a civil war. It would take generations to recover. Current members of FF, if we survived such a war would never live to see the recovery. I sure hope we can change things without all out civil war.
The remanents and hatreds of teh War between the States were in the daily fabric of our Republic well into the 20th century

Hell, I remember tones of it in Kansasa City when I was a lad in the fifties. And later as a civil rights activist in the 60s I saw it everywhere in the south (and sometimes the north.)

Let us hope it never comes to that. However, if it doesn't come to some sort of a crucible burn off of the progressive socialist agenda we will goes as PBin WA says,,,,,just like Rome.

Can anyone say the barbarians are not at the gate? That Ceasar is not fiddling (with his golf clubs of course) as the nation burns?

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Can anyone say the barbarians are not at the gate? That Ceasar is not fiddling (with his golf clubs of course) as the nation burns?

Even worse Caesar is not just playing golf but when he is not golfing he is adding more and more fuel to the fire. He finds a way to make things worse every day he is in office.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Let un not forget ever, tht during the Revolutionary war, patriots took up arms against patriots. One for England the other for a "to be named later" confederacy of colonies with some radical ideas about "freedom"

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

What flag do I put on the Prius? Don't want you crazy old fucks that can't see straight shooting at me.:w00t2:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
What flag do I put on the Prius? Don't want you crazy old fucks that can't see straight shooting at me.:w00t2:

I favor the Gadsden flag myself and would be reluctant to fire on it without provocation; Franc may have other ideas. We'll
get back to you once we reach a consensus. And I'll have you know I can see just fine to shoot; it's only little pictures such as
Leni's avatars that give my eyes trouble! :w00t2:

By the way, what makes you think that we're crazy? Is it that we remember the government described in the Constitution
and want to restore it, rather than letting it continue to devolve into a Marxist-Socialist autocracy? Is it that we would
rather die fighting in that effort than to press subservient lips to the posterior of those making that change? Or is it
something else? "Inquiring minds want to know!"

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I favor the Gadsden flag myself and would be reluctant to fire on it without provocation; Franc may have other ideas. We'll get
back to you once we reach a consensus. And I'll have you know I can see just fine to shoot; it's only little pictures such as
Leni's avatars that give my eyes trouble! :w00t2:

Gadsen or the Bonnie Blue is fine with me!

But all stand up for this one anyday of the week.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter

Hell, you better worry about us young guys that can shoot straight. I'd shoot the Prius driver regardless of what flag they were flying.

F'in Prius! :wtf:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Franc, how about a combination of the two? I herewith present my interpretation of the Bonnie Blue Gadsden! (Be kind - art
isn't my big suit.)

[RedRocker, the problem is the Bad Guys are going to be hiding behind that flag. We'll take it back later.]

Attachments

• Bonnie Gadsdeb.jpg
    Bonnie Gadsdeb.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 90

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I have flownthe Bonnie at my house since November 2008. Took the Stars and stripes down.

Sheriff Asked by dad (lives accross the street) if we were "one of those folks?" My dad said "yes., yes they are."

I don't know if he was braggin',,,,or teasin',,,,,

But,,, now we are on one of those lists. Might have sumptin' to do with the rash of tickets I have recently got. I dunno.

I was hoping to put the Stars and Stripes back up last fall. I have a brand new one, sown seams, brass eyelets and all. But now it will have to wait four more years. Assuming of course, that the electorite gets it by 2016.

I have my doubts.