• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac Parts

Stuart

I just purchased snow trac # 2012 from Breton Nova Scotia , Canada, I am in New Brunswick Canada. I owned two snow tracs in 1997 and sold them to a gentleman from Pennsylvania. Back at it again I am now looking for the following parts:
-track drive sprockets ( only 2 needed as 2 are new)
- small boggie wheels ( 2 needed -tires, rims, tubes)
- track guides ( 8 needed)
- axle housing ( the passenger side housing is broken where
it goes through the body into the engine bay)

I can make the track guides if necessary and possibly the axle housing can be welded , not completely sure as I have not removed it yet. Thanks-any information will be greatly appreciated.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the axle housng can be repaired by some one with a good tig welder which track do you have the 3 band or 2 band i may have some parts

unclebuck4571

Hello Stuart: I have a snow trac and some spare parts, and may be able to help you. I live in Charlo, N.B. Where are you located. Bob.

alaska120

Mayor McCheese
SUPER Site Supporter
New outer drive sprockets can be had for about $200/ea from a foundry in North Pole AK.
T&J Foundry I think...He can make both styles.

alaska120

Mayor McCheese
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks Boggie. I was looking it up last night and noticed it was JT and not TJ...:biggrin:
I purchased four new sprockets from him a few years ago. They actually looked pretty good and have been working fine. The holes where they attach are not drilled. I was told that the studs are not always in the same place on every machine so they need to be done when you get them. All I did was clamp the old worn one over the new one and hit it with a drill press.

smitty

New outer drive sprockets can be had for about $200/ea from a foundry in North Pole AK.
T&J Foundry I think...He can make both styles.
I have a1976 bodi i need drivers for it could i get the phone # from you to order a set Thanks Maurice

smitty

I am looking for drives for 1976 bombadier they are 9 tooth I would like to get 10 tooth if I could