• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker 542 on ebay

tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
It is on Craigslist here locally for 9k. Parts rig at best. The only reason anyone would ever want it is if they had a 500 and wanted it of the extra parts. Just my thoughts.:bolt:

vintagebike

These aren’t the Droids you’re looking for...
936C117C-2C28-4F47-B661-8618D760F2A3.jpeg

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
the owner is very proud of his tucker,

at best it is a parts cats,

really not a good one to even think about restoring.

buy a Thiokol !

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This one has some challenges with welded up fifth wheels and track and frame issues. Could be someone's long term project.

Attachments

• DSCN2653.jpg
    DSCN2653.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCN2654.jpg
    DSCN2654.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 236
  • DSCN2658.jpg
    DSCN2658.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 241

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
It says make offer

and he has refused all reasonable offers, and always has another buyer for far more than the offer you just made and or he will just keep it and restore it himself, and the last I heard, he had it sold for $11,000.00, guess the buyer got cold feet and bought a Thiokol

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
No problem, with a 500 Tucker you just climb a 200% hill, set the brake and drain the 90 wt. I think it tells you this in the owner's manual.