• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kids bedroom furniture

mak2

About 6 months ago my wife went out and bought an entire bedroom suite for my boys. My sons could tear up a bowling ball, I have seen it. Anyway I never buy the warranty becasue I used to work for an appliance company that really pushed the warranty, it was about 80% profit, so it msut not be a good deal, right? My wife always buys it and I give her a hard time about wasting money. Anyway one of my boys destroyed the bottom bunk. My wife called teh company, they said they would call er back, then they sent a guy out to inspect it. he said yep, it is broke and we will get back to you. Then they kept putting off my wife for a week or two while "looking for the part", sure I thoght. Then the strangest thing happened, they company called and said we have a store credit for the entire amount of the bedroom. No catches, no gimmicks. They even will pay for the delivery fee. We get a complete replancement. :applause: It is Ashley furnitue and I am really impressed with the service.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good for you. A consumer story in Misc.comsumers that has a good ending.

Thanks for sharing. :thumb:

ps. I bet you don't give the wife a hard time about the extended warranties anymore. :hide: (but i feel the same as you do about them, I never buy them)