• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

TuthillCorp

Hello All,

I have only been a member for a few months now. I have posted on a few threads, and wanted to let all of you know why I have become a member of this forum.

I work at Tuthill Corporation. I work for the Transfer Systems group which make the Fill-Rite pumps and meters as well as the Sotera diaphragm pumps and meters.

I became a member because there are many of you that use our products and had some issues or other questions with them.

I am here for two reasons; 1) is to learn more from you and about you and your needs for fuel transfer products, and 2) to be a resource for you if you have questions and or issues about any of our products.

I can't promise that I will be able to answer all of your questions, yet I want to help where I can.

I have been with the company for 23.5 years. Our facility is located in Fort Wayne, IN.

I have been married for 27 years to a wonderful wife and have 3 really great children!

Looking forward to learning and helping when I can!

Thanks

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome. Glad to have your experience on board. I sold my tank and pump to my neighbor last year and only have two old rotary vane hand pumps anymore.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes sir!!:smile:

Thanks for becomming a member here. We hope you enjoy your time here as most of us do...

I am impressed with your level of dedication to your products. Don't find that much these days. It says alot about who you are, in a very good way. Thanks for that.

Regards, Kirk

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Tut. I've had one of your products for quite a few years and never had a problem but I'm glad that you're here just in case.

Stick around and contribute. :biggrin:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the intro.

As one who owns your products and participated in the forums you joined in on, I appreciate you being here!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I have 2 of your transfer pumps and one has a meter with it. So far, so good. Great to see you stop by!