• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Member!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
That's all you gotta say? You feelin' ok, bud? :whistling:
He's getting like me. We wait to see if they are here for longer than 3-5 posts before they disappear. I'd be surprised to see if she (?) comes back after seeing that you're here.:brows: Most don't have a thick enough skin to stay very long. Only the strong survive.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome and hang around.

It gets heated around here occasionally but usually in a non-malicious way. Enjoy.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to FF Fairy Girl. I'm glad you found us. Enjoy and post often.

I've never been to the UP. I've wanted to drive across the Mackinac Bridge (aka The Mighty Mac) but have yet to do that.

Here are a few pics of the bridge. Anyone have any better pics?

Attachments

• Mackinac_Bridge.jpg
    Mackinac_Bridge.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 161
  • Macinac_Bridge2.jpg
    Macinac_Bridge2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 169
  • Mack_brdg_night.JPG
    Mack_brdg_night.JPG
    3.4 KB · Views: 165
  • Mackinac_Panorama.jpg
    Mackinac_Panorama.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 166

Fairygirl

Welcome to FF Fairy Girl. I'm glad you found us. Enjoy and post often.

I've never been to the UP. I've wanted to drive across the Mackinac Bridge (aka The Mighty Mac) but have yet to do that.

Here are a few pics of the bridge. Anyone have any better pics?

Beautiful bridge. I remember going across it for the first time. I spent two days on a bus to get to St. Ignace from Texas, so getting across that bridge was a huge relief!

Beautiful bridge. I remember going across it for the first time. I spent two days on a bus to get to St. Ignace from Texas, so getting across that bridge was a huge relief!

Wow! What an awesome bridge indeed! And quite the change of scenery from TX to MI! How do you like it thus far?
And the next time you're crossing the Bridge, here's an interesting link! Or maybe, this isn't the most comforting info when crossing bridges (haha).
And Pirate Girl - See, Fairy Girl & I are on each other's Level - so there! haha.

Gephyrophobia: Fear of crossing bridges is now in the spotlight
http://www.sciencebuzz.org/blog/gephyrophobia-fear-crossing-bridges-now-spotlight

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Gephyrophobia-- who knew?
Another word to add to my vocabulary.

Tho it could be a fear of tall men named Jeff (by the sound of it).. which you aren't.:yum:

Gephyrophobia-- who knew?
Another word to add to my vocabulary.

Tho it could be a fear of tall men named Jeff (by the sound of it).. which you aren't.:yum:

LOL!! Sarah Palin once was funding $$$ in the Bridge to Nowhere...I unfortunatley find myself on a very similar Bridge, compliment of one Lady Pirate character! Yeah, Yeah, I know...the fairytales usually end with the Tall...Dark...& Handsome. Ok, would you go with 2 outta 3!? :flowers: haha.