• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For Sale 1965 Tucker Snow Cat - $3000 (not mine)

Update - As of today the owner says he has a buyer coming to get it in a week or so, but no money has exchanged hands. If the deal falls through he said he would contact me.

Robert

Hi everybody, I'm the very proud new owner of this old cat it's been a long time coming for me. When I was about nine I first saw a tucker sno cat in La porte and new I had to have one. I'm now 26 and have been looking to buy one for a couple of years now but timing or finances have always stoped me. Who would have guessed that the first place I ever seen one is the same place I ended up buying one. It's a 1965 542a wide track Here is some pics

Attachments

• IMG_2996.jpg
    IMG_2996.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 3,653
  • IMG_2995.jpg
    IMG_2995.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 3,271
  • IMG_2986.jpg
    IMG_2986.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 3,012
Congratulations on your new Tucker!!!
How does she run and how are the pontoons and track rollers?
That is a nice looking rig.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats on your tucker Robert. You should start a new thread and tell us all about it. Looks good!!!