• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

CNN Talking heads

Glink

Site Supporter
This is relative to the Virginia Tech Incident. However I chose to start another thread so as not to interject disrespect toward that terrible incident and really unbelievable loss.

I am traveling this week and can only get CNN where I am at. My gosh what ghoulish, gore seeking, tabloid quality morons those fools are. From the second guessing of the campus president and police chief; to the intrusive interviews with the people who are clearly still in shock, their near panic driven search for “the scoop” continues.

Someone on this site once pontificated that the superiority of the liberal intellect was evidenced by the fact that most of the top news professionals and college professors are liberal.

That fact does evidence something; but superior intellect it is not.

elsmitro

floppy member
I am traveling this week and can only get CNN where I am at.

That sounds rough. :smileywac But, I certainly couldn't blame you for watching Robin and Company's morning show.

meade.robin.jpg
:thumb:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
On MSNBC there is articles already attacking the police and how it was handled, they are attacking the President of the University and oh yes the gun laws.

Figured it would be coming.

murph

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
It's not just CNN. When I turned the TV on for Fox news at 4:00, they talked about nothing else and had apparently been doing it for a while, maybe all day. Later, when I turned to CBS, the same thing was going on. There must be a big market for that "ghoulish, gore seeking, tabloid quality" "news." At least some of the local stations continued with normal programming.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I simply can not watch the news anymore - it is all so much bullshit.

Judge Judy is more fun.