• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ol' man winter saying "hello"

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Woke up to this this AM. A mite early but not unusual.
Mike

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 139

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Some of the folks in Montana got more than a mild hello from old man winter.....they got slapped up side the head with 2 to 4 ft of the white stuff. Hope they all have snowtracs. :D

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
According to predictions via accuweather, our first snow is to arrive November 14.
I'll wait..
:snow2_smi:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm used to snow on Halloween but not this early. We had quite cool temperatures on the weekend as I slept in a nylon tent at -2 celcius. But at least it warmed up during the day. No snow yet.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy, You fine folks up North, please keep that cold weather up there. Meanwhile we are still basking in the mid 90s down here. Anything below 70 is jacket weather. Have a good warm day!!!!!

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
got the same treatment on the mountain Saturday/Sunday a little early this year and I was a little surprised and under prepared. Marty

Attachments

• IMG_0153-2.jpg
    IMG_0153-2.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 93

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy, You fine folks up North, please keep that cold weather up there. Meanwhile we are still basking in the mid 90s down here. Anything below 70 is jacket weather. Have a good warm day!!!!!

It was 90 here yesterday, Ross.
It's supposed to be the same today.

Yup, Ty mentioned how hot it is down there too.
He compared it to the devil's a-hole.
:tongue:

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy Lollie,
saw a weather report this morning that said we are getting a cold front next Monday. Gonna go down to the mid 80s. BRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Have a goodun!!!

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
just wanted to say that in the past I worked in Whiting, In. in 1978 and the temperature was -50. On the other extreme in 1995 I worked in Saudi and the temperature was 130. I will say that I like the warmer weather over that cold stuff!!!!! Have a goodun!!!!