Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Off Topic Forums > Entertainment Forum (TV, Movies, Books, Music & Celebrity gossip)

Old 01-29-2014, 09:45 AM
Bronze Member

Gunsrus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Women of Hollywood - missed boats

Now, I know there are actresses in Hollywood that get decent treatment from their male counterparts. Moira Kelly is one of them. She's been married to her husband since 2000 and their marriage has never been rocky.

However, there are people like Winona Ryder who have never been given the chance to experience this kind of privilege. She's been in three relationships that seemed to go well, but in the end, each and every one of the men she was involved with tucked tail and ran from her. Johnny Depp and Matt Damon got engaged to her, but they backed out when they faced the prospect of marrying this woman.

The current relationship she's in might work, it might not, but the fact remains that Winona Ryder is one of those people who could really make a man happy. She believes very much in marriage and wants to be married only once, a very honest and decent attitude, if ever there was one.

How sad. She's one of the boats that have been missed because certain men didn't have the balls to come aboard.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:38 AM
Silver Member

Thanked 1,104 Times in 600 Posts
Kane will become famous soon enoughKane will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Women of Hollywood - missed boats

Dear Guns,

Your two other threads have been tolerable. But this one takes the cake. Are you coming out right here on FF?

Winona might be a swell gal; maybe she just gives a lousy blow job.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:49 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
Dear Guns,

Your two other threads have been tolerable. But this one takes the cake. Are you coming out right here on FF?

Winona might be a swell gal; maybe she just gives a lousy blow job.
What?! You measure her worth by her ability to give oral sex?! You have got to be kidding me.

Winona Ryder is worth her weight in gold for her character, her intelligence, acting skills and her pretty features. I do imagine that such a person would be good in bed, too.

You call this thread out of line? My god, the quoted reply is a shot to the groin!
Old 01-29-2014, 12:07 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 3,884 Times in 1,682 Posts
EastTexFrank will become famous soon enough

Winona Ryder is a head case. If you just want something pretty to look at buy a picture and hang it on the wall. It's a lot less trouble.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne as JB Books in "The Shootist".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EastTexFrank For This Useful Post:
Doc  (01-29-2014), jim slagle  (01-30-2014)
Old 01-29-2014, 02:35 PM
Forum Admin

Thanked 21,691 Times in 7,812 Posts
Doc will become famous soon enoughDoc will become famous soon enough

I don't follow the hollywood folks but from what I've seen in the news Johnny Depp has issues of his own. Is he in a long term married relationship? I enjoy Matt Daemon in films but have read nothing of his personal life in the news (to his credit). But I have no clue what the guy is really like.
I've heard of Winona Ryder but I had to use google to see who the heck she is. I don't know the woman at all. So here's a pic for others who might not know her.
Attached Images

Other Fun Forums:

Net Tractor and RTV Talk + Net Cooking Talk
Old 01-29-2014, 02:44 PM
member formerly known as dds

Thanked 1,055 Times in 651 Posts
Snowtrac Nome is on a distinguished road

all skin and bones ,up north here by the arctic circle you need a buffalo woman to keep you warm at night.
Snow trac's Rule and Krustys Drool
Old 01-30-2014, 10:43 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexFrank View Post
Winona Ryder is a head case. If you just want something pretty to look at buy a picture and hang it on the wall. It's a lot less trouble.
Come on, bud, you can't seriously say such things about her. Watch her interviews, on TV and in documentaries. She's got a good mind and is very well aware of what makes life work. Winona deserves more than such a stab.
Old 01-30-2014, 11:05 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsrus View Post
Come on, bud, you can't seriously say such things about her. Watch her interviews, on TV and in documentaries. She's got a good mind and is very well aware of what makes life work. Winona deserves more than such a stab.
Sorry, Guns, Winona is a nut case. WTF is your infatuation with her? Don't get all the pages stuck together.

Old 01-30-2014, 12:01 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 3,884 Times in 1,682 Posts
EastTexFrank will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsrus View Post
No she doesn't. Look at Kane's video. Check out the references to prescription drugs and the time she's spent with shrinks. It seems that "what makes life work", isn't working too well for her.

Watch her interviews .... what for? She's an actress for God's sake. She's going to tell you exactly what she wants you to hear and to know. She'll do it better than any politician and that's saying something.

Do you know how these interviews work? Do you think that the interviewee walks in there cold? No, the interviewer submits a list of possible questions allowing the subject time to prepare their answers. A problem may arise if the interviewer tries to ambush the subject with an unscripted question on a topic the subject hasn't been prepared for. It does happen but it doesn't happen often as the interviewer would likely be blackballed.

I don't want to demean the lady. I wish her only happiness and success in her life. Well actually, I really don't care all that much. I just object when one of her fans tries to blow smoke up my ass by claiming that she is something that she isn't. Mother Teresa she is NOT.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne as JB Books in "The Shootist".
Old 01-30-2014, 12:04 PM
Bronze Member

Thanked 1,887 Times in 707 Posts
jimbo will become famous soon enough

When 5 passengers have gotten off a boat they were riding, maybe it's time to take a look at the boat, not the riders.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimbo For This Useful Post:
EastTexFrank (01-30-2014), Kane (01-30-2014), mtntopper (01-30-2014)
Old 01-30-2014, 01:39 PM
Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer

jpr62902 will become famous soon enoughjpr62902 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
When 5 passengers have gotten off a boat they were riding, maybe it's time to take a look at the boat, not the riders.
Which is, in this case, still a Ryder.

-- Sam
Old 01-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexFrank View Post
No she doesn't. Look at Kane's video. Check out the references to prescription drugs and the time she's spent with shrinks. It seems that "what makes life work", isn't working too well for her.

Watch her interviews .... what for? She's an actress for God's sake. She's going to tell you exactly what she wants you to hear and to know. She'll do it better than any politician and that's saying something.

Do you know how these interviews work? Do you think that the interviewee walks in there cold? No, the interviewer submits a list of possible questions allowing the subject time to prepare their answers. A problem may arise if the interviewer tries to ambush the subject with an unscripted question on a topic the subject hasn't been prepared for. It does happen but it doesn't happen often as the interviewer would likely be blackballed.

I don't want to demean the lady. I wish her only happiness and success in her life. Well actually, I really don't care all that much. I just object when one of her fans tries to blow smoke up my ass by claiming that she is something that she isn't. Mother Teresa she is NOT.
Hahaha! Blow smoke up your ass, huh? That's a colorful and funny way to put it. There's humor to be had in this thread after all. No offense. I'm not laughing at you, I genuinely applaud you for your use of this metaphor, at the same time it makes me laugh.

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. When I look at Winona Ryder, her eyes tell me there is a soul behind those windows. The shoplifting case was a cry for help. Winona explained that Hollywood wanted to shine the limelight on her and this was too much for Winona to take. Also, the prescription drugs and shrinks suggest that Winona's got a problem that needs to be addressed. Okay, shoplifting wasn't the way to go, she could've more honestly dealt with her issues, but human beings are sometimes more complex than we know.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:25 PM
Silver Member

I'm worried about you, Guns. Is it time to call the authorities?
Old 01-30-2014, 03:34 PM
Bronze Member

Not from where I'm sitting, Kane. All I want to do is say that there may have be more to Winona Ryder's problems than met the eye. People aren't black and white, you know.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:09 PM
Silver Member

Thanked 5,354 Times in 2,245 Posts
mla2ofus is on a distinguished road

Jesse, Al and jeremiah would disagree w/ you on the black/white issue.
Mike
Old 01-31-2014, 08:06 AM
Bronze Member

Just so there is no misunderstanding, I meant black and white in terms of personality, not color.