• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

info needed on Yamaha Bravo

topgun53

Does anyone know if the Yamaha Bravo is still sold in the US? If not, can they be imported from Canada? We have an old one but it is getting really tired. We live so back off the maintained roads that we snowmobile to get home and we like the smaller sleds. Any ideas?

We have a couple of Skidoo Tundras right now, one of which is great but the other is such a lemon I want to burn it down. If we could find another one of them (non-lemon), that would work for us, too, but I don't think they are making the ones with the small (277 or 300) engine anymore.

Thanks for your help!

PS....BTW, we still have our old Thiokol Imp prototype (Serial #2). We got it repaired and all is AOK now with it. Now all we need is some snow!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
there is a Yamaha dealer in Fairbanks called compoughe's ( I may have misspelled the name) Yamaha builds the bravo for them still as far as I know they are the only ones who still sell them in the us. the reason for this is that machine has a real loyal following with the trappers in the interior. Last I herd they get a limited run of a fixed number every year. and all are sold by the end of the winter.