• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1963 1202 #42

rgsalaska

Any hope of finding windshield wipers that fit original motors? I believe the motors are original, they work fine, just need to find something to fit the very small spindle.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wecome rg!

If you have access to a metal lathe, you might consider making a bushing to the size of a common wiper motor spindle you would like to use....

This is of course you cann't find a part to fit....

So what is the diameter of the spindle??

It will help others, help you.

Best regards, Kirk

rgsalaska

Thanks for the welcome Kirk!
The diameter of the shaft/spindle is 1/4" and splined. I'll most likely have to fabricate something to fit but was hoping to find wipers and blades that actually fit. I just acquired this track rig and am going through it trying to fix some minor things.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Post up some pictures of your machine, we love pictures!!

For the wiper motor arm, a picture of your shaft and motor help idientify the make of the wiper motor. This will help to identify yours. Any names on the motor housing??

As a side note many of these machines had wipers similar to what was being used on construction and Ag machinery back in the day. Maybe a savlage yard with old constrution equipment would be a place to check out.

Regards, Kirk