• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

rocker found dead

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Quiet Riot lead singer Kevin DuBrow was found dead Sunday in his Las Vegas home, MTV.com is reporting. He was 52.

The cause of death is not yet known.

"I can't even find words to say," the '80s metal band's drummer, Frankie Banali, wrote on his official Web site. "Please respect my privacy as I mourn the passing and honor the memory of my dearest friends Kevin DuBrow."

Quiet Riot bassist Kelly Garni and the band's current label, Chavis Records, also confirmed the news.

On a Web site honoring the memory of Quiet Riot founding member Randy Rhoads, Garni urged fans to be patient until the details of DuBrow's death become clear.

"I ask that no one here offer any speculation or opinions, theories or other things that could be construed as negative or, and I'm sorry for this, even sympathetic, right at this immediate time," Garni wrote. "I will explain to everyone here the facts and the truth in the next 24 to 48 hours as I realize this will affect us all."

Quiet Riot's biggest hit was "Cum On Feel the Noize," from their breakout 1983 album Metal Health. Their most recent album, Rehab, was released in 2006.

Attachments

• 1126_dubrow_breaking_news_wi.jpg
    1126_dubrow_breaking_news_wi.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 118

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Quiet Riot lead singer Kevin DuBrow was found dead Sunday in his Las Vegas home, MTV.com is reporting. He was 52.

The cause of death is not yet known.

"I can't even find words to say," the '80s metal band's drummer, Frankie Banali, wrote on his official Web site. "Please respect my privacy as I mourn the passing and honor the memory of my dearest friends Kevin DuBrow."

Quiet Riot bassist Kelly Garni and the band's current label, Chavis Records, also confirmed the news.

On a Web site honoring the memory of Quiet Riot founding member Randy Rhoads, Garni urged fans to be patient until the details of DuBrow's death become clear.

"I ask that no one here offer any speculation or opinions, theories or other things that could be construed as negative or, and I'm sorry for this, even sympathetic, right at this immediate time," Garni wrote. "I will explain to everyone here the facts and the truth in the next 24 to 48 hours as I realize this will affect us all."

Quiet Riot's biggest hit was "Cum On Feel the Noize," from their breakout 1983 album Metal Health. Their most recent album, Rehab, was released in 2006.

So are you a head banger Pirate_girl? i used to be somewhat into Alice Cooper 30 years ago. Remember "dead babies" and "the ballad of dwight fry" lol

Dur

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Probably another graduate of the Kurt Cobain school career advancement.

It's bound to sell a few hundred CDs.