• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 601 lug nut size

wesley

I'm replacing worn out tires on my Thiokol, and I put together a spare tire and wheel to mount on the bracket on my 601. While I was at the tire shop I asked for a set of 4 lug nuts. He wanted to know what size. My response, "there's more than one size?" turns out there is, about 6. Great! He says no problem I'll just look it up whats it for? a 1963 what? I wish I had a dollar for every time I got that same blank stare from a guy at a parts store counter. No it's not in one of those books or the computer. And no I'm not going to bring it in either. Can some one save me the trouble of driving 30 miles to get a nut off my machine please.:w00t2: