• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Prayer request for PG's Granddaughter and family

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sad news:

PG's oldest granddaughter slit her wrists over some boy, and his posts on facebook.

PG later told me she did get to talk to her and she is going to be okay. :clap: :clap:

She agreed to attend counselling when able.

For those that know the name of PG's oldest granddaughter please DO NOT mention her by name. :thankyou2:

Prayers on the way for you and your family Lollie.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Doc.
The center where she is are focusing on peeling back the layers of pain and confusion that caused her to do something like this to herself.

I expect losing her mother so young has much to do with it.
Over a boy! I was so angry, and hurt and asked myself why, why, why?
Now I understand.
Yes, she is going to be fine and has a long road ahead.
Counseling will help, and going back to being home schooled up until she graduates.

Bullying and the the times these kids are living in seems like today's youth don't care how they are affecting their peers.

It's been a crazy 24 hrs, but we're all getting through it together.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Wow. I'll be sure to remember you and your family in my prayers. I dealt with suicidal teens a lot at work. Don't give up.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow. I'll be sure to remember you and your family in my prayers. I dealt with suicidal teens a lot at work. Don't give up.

I've dealt with folks with same throughout the years Brian, but when it's one of your own it pulls the rug out from under you.
She's doing well according to Jeff.
I'll not get to see her until she's released from the coping center.
I can talk to her on the phone for 10 minutes with an attendant close by.
She is being well cared for.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Praying she gets the help she needs.

She's home and going to attend first day of counseling this afternoon.
Grandpa came from Akron to stay for a while.
I'll go see her Friday afternoon.
She missed her bird, as well as the other pets.

I told her to lean on those pets when she feels troubled and thinking no one else understands.

She's going to be alright.
I feel it deep in my heart.

Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers.
Thanks Doc and Kirk for taking the time outside this forum to talk to me about this.
Means more than you can imagine.

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Hoping things are going better than ever anticipated!! Can't imagine, though................

God is with you ALL!

God bless you and yours,
Tony

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hoping things are going better than ever anticipated!! Can't imagine, though................

God is with you ALL!

God bless you and yours,
Tony
Thanks Tony.
She's doing very, VERY well and will soon be moving to Pittsburgh with her Daddy and new Mommy- hopefully starting college next year.