• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Was anyone else watching Fox News just now?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Holy cow!

All the press was outside as usual. Steve Doocy was doing his regular reporting from his spot on the lawn.

Out comes the President! Took a couple questions from other outlets but he tracked down Steve Doocy and spent about 1/2 hour talking with him. In part of the conversation, he talked about fake news and pointed to the other other reporters on the lawn. He said he didn't care that he heard them say that.

That's probably the first time a President has ever done that.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
This is a big surprise for the MSM in that this a president who calls them out for being an arm of the dem(or should I say dim) party. I hope he can re-educate them on how to be true journalists. I chuckled at Sarah Sanders take down of Acosta yesterday!!
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Missed it but I did catch Sarah Sanders reaming Jim Acosta of CNN a new asshole for being a dip shit. She said she understood how Acosta has a hard time comprehending short sentences. :yum::yum: