• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Does Bernie Sanders have a chance? Your damn right he does.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I refuse to be fooled a 3rd time. I did not think people would fall for Obama's 'Change' campaign in 08, but they did. I absolutely thought that the majority would not get fooled by Obama a 2nd time in 2012, but they were.

Now I see this posted by Occupy Wall Street on facebook. And I have to believe that any candidate that offers a way for the poorest half of our country to get paid a lot more for their labor (double in some cases), or a way for them not to work but be paid anyway .... we need to be concerned. You are only fooling yourself if you believe there is no real chance for Bernie Sanders to be elected President.

Attachments

• EverythingWeFeared.jpg
    EverythingWeFeared.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 46

Kane

The stupidity of the ill-informed, low-information voter has no limit. It has been proven, tragically, by the empirical data of 2008/2012 presidential elections.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Agreed, some are ill informed. Others want something for nothing. They know who they are voting for.

Here is a Fun Fact that Bermie's supporters will not believe.

Attachments

• FunFactBerniesPlan.jpg
    FunFactBerniesPlan.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 31