• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How do I get even with a deadbeat scooter rider?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Gotta get his name and phone number. Pay for it if needed. Then

Call Jehovah's and tell them you may be interested in converting, could they come visit? Greenpeace. HSUS. DNC/RNC/Lebertarians always look for donations.

Post some criag's lists add for free stuff, come get it. A personal ad for some consensual gay sex works too.

Take some time and make up a reciept of money for a backordered Penis Enlarger. Label the envelope's sender something like "Indiana's Largest Penis Enlarger Retailer" In fact, I'm sure you could come up with all sorts of great stuff he bought and is backordered!

Order him a male stripper, paid for by Brenda.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Gotta get his name and phone number. Pay for it if needed. Then

Call Jehovah's and tell them you may be interested in converting, could they come visit? Greenpeace. HSUS. DNC/RNC/Lebertarians always look for donations.

Post some criag's lists add for free stuff, come get it. A personal ad for some consensual gay sex works too.

Take some time and make up a reciept of money for a backordered Penis Enlarger. Label the envelope's sender something like "Indiana's Largest Penis Enlarger Retailer" In fact, I'm sure you could come up with all sorts of great stuff he bought and is backordered!

Order him a male stripper, paid for by Brenda.

I like it! Since I'm clearly not willing to violate the law, I may see if I can call in another (I got out of a well deserved speeding ticked last month) favor from a friend on the local police force and get his name and, if he has one, phone number.

marchplumber

Site Supporter
"Anger and resentment are such a caustic solution, they will dissolve the vessel that contains them." I would not be willing to squander the precious time I have been given on the low life person who did it. Why give them, "Free rent in my head."? I bet he hasn't thought about it for a minute, except to relate it to another as another example of "beating they system". Sorry about your bumper cover. Somehow, there have always been and always WILL be people who care NOTHING for others property, health, or well being. I just don't have to go there anymore.
Hope and pray that you find some satisfaction in your endeavor.
God bless,
Tony

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
"Anger and resentment are such a caustic solution, they will dissolve the vessel that contains them." I would not be willing to squander the precious time I have been given on the low life person who did it. Why give them, "Free rent in my head."? I bet he hasn't thought about it for a minute, except to relate it to another as another example of "beating they system". Sorry about your bumper cover. Somehow, there have always been and always WILL be people who care NOTHING for others property, health, or well being. I just don't have to go there anymore.
God bless,
Tony

Appeasement is never the answer.
You just let everyone run over you? . If they have no morals you won't help them get some? .
This dirt bag needs a big lesson in life.

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Please, never mistake kindness for weakness. Am I to teach all scumbags about "my" rights? I have to live with and in myself. I find enjoyable living much more satisfying. I judge the priorities I put on life and it's circumstances, not some random idiot without concerns for others. Hence, I do not let others control or direct my living of life. It took MANY years of frustration, aggravation, and physical strife for me to come to this understanding. Life is much simpler and better. I choose my battles* not the other way around.
God bless,
Tony

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Please, never mistake kindness for weakness. Am I to teach all scumbags about "my" rights? I have to live with and in myself. I find enjoyable living much more satisfying. I judge the priorities I put on life and it's circumstances, not some random idiot without concerns for others. Hence, I do not let others control or direct my living of life. It took MANY years of frustration, aggravation, and physical strife for me to come to this understanding. Life is much simpler and better. I choose my battles* not the other way around.
God bless,
Tony

I sure can understand your reasoning . I salute you . Many folks are not to your level of forgiveness . I try but I got a long ways to go .:smile:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
God bless,
Tony

It's one thing if the guy stopped, appologized, and then maybe gave the sob story of his pitiful leach-life, and offered 5 bucks a week to pay for the damage.

That didn't happen. He ran off, knowing full well what he did.

And people like enable him to continue.

No, I disagree with you 100% and feel you are part of the problem. Nobody holds this creep accountable and just keeps on being a dreg of society. He needs some lessons that may bring him to a come-to-Jesus moment.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
God bless,
Tony

I can assure you that I've not missed a single wink of sleep nor even a tiny bit of anguish because of this dirtbag. As I said, if I really wanted to hurt him and drop to his level, I could have the day he ran into my car and damaged it. He opted to run without concern of who he may have endangered riding through yards and alleys to escape me. Sorry to sound mean and nasty, but I stopped my pursuit because I feared some innocent bystander could possibly get hurt if I went all out and chased him down; which I could have. Instead, I immediately wrote off the damage in my mind but I also made a mental note of the scooter and of the rider along with the area, knowing he likely was close to home.

Sure enough, several months later when I found him and followed him to see where he lived, I just happened to be on that street on my way home and noticed the scooter and the matching dirtbag owner as he exited a liquor store with his smokes and liquor. I spent zero time worrying about him or looking for him. I simply happened upon him as I suspected I eventually would. Now that I've found out more about him, I get to have fun in plotting how I can torment him for being nothing but a worthless asshole. Now the ball is in my court and I get to do what I want, how much I want and when I want and there is nothing he can do about it. I look at it more as 'karma' than revenge. I knew within 10 seconds of this jerk ramming me that I'd never see a penny for the damage. I simply kept an eye out for the guy when in that general area and, sure enough, I found him and now get to have my fun.

I'm simply one of those people whose DNA refuses to allow me to be smacked and do nothing about it in return. I've never run from a fight in my life and am too old to start now. I've also had dozens and dozens of losers damage my property, steal from me and generally live with their "ME" attitude; only caring about what they want regardless of if what pleases them is illegal or harms another person or their property. I simply need to plot my time to have fun with a little intelligence since I have something to lose whereas this deadbeat has nothing to lose. But doing nothing after what he did is simply not an option now that he's made the mistake of being stupid enough to tread the same path without a care about being seen and the possible repercussions coming from those he has wronged.

Leni

Well, look at it this way. He ran from the police who arrested him for that and the drugs he had on him. If he's let out on bail you'll still be able to have fun. If not then you know that he's cooling his heels in jail. I'll bet that he'll be out on bail. Don't you wish that you could be a fly on the wall when he gets his first issues of the magazines? Yeah, I've got a nasty get even side to me also. :hammer:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, look at it this way. He ran from the police who arrested him for that and the drugs he had on him. If he's let out on bail you'll still be able to have fun. If not then you know that he's cooling his heels in jail. I'll bet that he'll be out on bail. Don't you wish that you could be a fly on the wall when he gets his first issues of the magazines? Yeah, I've got a nasty get even side to me also. :hammer:

And he will get his mail forwarded and then it will be interesting to try to explain the magineses. LOL

Leni

Oh! I hadn't thought of that one Big Al. The word will spread throughout the community and yes he will have a hard time explaining it. :w00t2:

Wee Willy

With that much drug he's not getting out anytime soon. Remember, no bail on this POS.

It'd be interesting that he gets his mags while in prison. The inmates are going to be really interested. LOL

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
From the article:
"habitual traffic violator for life"

Never heard of that charge but it sounds like he's a really shitty driver.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
So now everything should be public record. You should now be able to find everything you'll need on this dirtbag.

His cell buddies need to know his sexual preferences. Maybe even have child's clothing catalogs sent to him. Fellow inmates really hate child "likers".