• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

*!!#+SHOES!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Damn it !!!
I usually wear one style of shoes for everyday work . I don't like change . I usually have on a pair on New Balance walking shoes
I order the same color and size about 3 times a year . So I place my order on Amazon , wait 1 1/2 weeks and my order shows up . This morning I go to put em on and they don't fit !!!! They always fit!!! Size and width is correct but now they don't fit !!!

Who messed with my shoes and how they determine sizes !!!! Now I got two pairs that don't fit and I gotta send em back.
:w00t2:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
call corporate & see. they changed women's sizes to make them think they were thin years ago. could be they have changed shoes, too.
unless u have shrinkage issues.:doh:

Leni

One word ... China.

So true. If they are made there they are using European sizing which is a little shorter than ours. I ran into the same thing when I ordered my walking shoes from Easy Spirit.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Are you sure your feet aren't swollen from one of your medical conditions?

I bought a shoe stretcher this year - a great investment - especially for those of us with bunions. ;)

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn it !!!
I usually wear one style of shoes for everyday work . I don't like change . I usually have on a pair on New Balance walking shoes
I order the same color and size about 3 times a year . So I place my order on Amazon , wait 1 1/2 weeks and my order shows up . This morning I go to put em on and they don't fit !!!! They always fit!!! Size and width is correct but now they don't fit !!!

Who messed with my shoes and how they determine sizes !!!! Now I got two pairs that don't fit and I gotta send em back.
:w00t2:
I had the same thing happen to me. I have worn a size 13 since the early 1960s. About 3 years ago, my size changed to 15. At 67 years of age, I don't think my feet grew so the sizes must have changed.

Like you, I had a pair of New Balance that were the wrong size. The New Balance store refused to take them back or exchange them. Even though they had not been worn, New Balance said since I had had them for about 3 months they would not exchange them. So I ended up giving a $120+ pair of shoes to Goodwill.

I was surprised that the sizes changed and that New Balance would not stand behind their product.

Bob

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
You guys are all wrong. It's just that Al is so full of shit and it's finally all started to settle. :yum: (Sorry Al)

I didn't know about New Balance changing their sizing but then again, I don't wear New Balance. I'm a Merrell man myself but even they have cheapened some of their shoes lately. The last pair I tried on had absolutely no cushioning or support in the footbed at all. It was like wearing a $25 pair of Walmart tennis shoes that cost a $125. Absolutely terrible.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
It's all that Smith's Stout.
Al, left shoe goes on left foot. I bet it gets better.