• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Animals under my trailer

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
This is the ourth time now during the winter something has burrowed its way under my trailer at our cabin. First it was a cat that even got into the trailer and died. Them it was a fox that died underneath it that was hell to find but stunk the place up, last year a possum that I caught with a live trap under the trailer but I was only able to catch one of that ones babies so the others died later and stunk for a while.

I found a new burrowed hole and we know something is under there as we hear it at night. I can seal up the hole and catch whatever it is in my live trap but I am worried about babies. I am wondering if I leave the burrowed hole open put moth balls under the trailer if they would just pack up and leave then plug the hole and remove moth balls? What is everyone's thoughts?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Murph, I live in a manufactured home.
Every once in a while something would get under there, somehow... when I first moved in.
Don't have that problem now.
I don't know what you mean by "trailer".. but I'd look into block skirting if it's something like a single or double wide sitting at your cabin site.

block skirting.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You might get a live trap from tractor supply and find out what you are dealing with.