• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Am I the only one that abhors the word "prolly"?

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
At least you could drink something better than that rotgut. Do you have Corby's in reserve for when the Kesslers runs out?

When you're broke-ass, you're broke-ass and drink what you can.

Besides....Av8tr drinks it, it has to be good.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Nechápte ma začal Al. Nie som ani v blízkosti lacné miesto. Zvyšok komentára je len smeti vyplniť dĺžku, takže to vyzerá dlhšie, než to je. Týmto spôsobom si myslíte, že som povedal niečo naozaj hlboké miesto kecy, že je naozaj tu.
You don't think I know what you said .....LOL

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
But you have no problem with WTF Frank , Hell I never even knew what that stood for untill I joined a few forums but it sure seems to be acceptable . Just sayin :biggrin:

OK Cowboy, you got me. :biggrin:

I use WTF not out of laziness but because when I cussed as a kid, my mother would come alongside my head with a forehand shot that would make any tennis player proud. So, it's just my way of cussing without actually cussing, if you know what I mean. Not that I'm above letting forth now and again, especially if I get pissed off. My wife says that my "Oilfield English" would make a trooper blush but, as a general rule, I don't cuss much, especially when in mixed company. I did get warned once on this board about my language. At least the mods didn't clip me on the ear for it. :yum:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
That's ok. Even though it drives me nuts, I still like ya.:smile:
Ditto & Thanks Jackie :flowers:

Cowboy, you took a ribbin' here when you first joined.
'Fact of the matter is, you are now one of the most loved and treasured members here.
So, it don,t matter at all how you spell or what you say.
I joke about the spelling a lot and certainly do make my share of typos (that I have to correct, thanks to spell chick):yum:
Nothing anyone posts is hard to decif.. deciph.. ummm.. interpret.. for those of us who care to actually read the posts of other members.
You rock, Cowpoke.
Don't ever forget it.

Why ThankYa Maam :tiphat: :flowers:

I might be wrong (again), but I thought there was an unwritten rule on FF that we don't attack posters for their use or misuse of the English language, and especially no attacks for spelling. We don't know who may suffer from conditions that preclude them from communicating their thoughts into words that are spelled correctly or are 100% coherent, so language and spelling have always been overlooked here. Someone correct me if I'm wrong (again).

Good post Jev :wink:

OK Cowboy, you got me. :biggrin:

I use WTF not out of laziness but because when I cussed as a kid, my mother would come alongside my head with a forehand shot that would make any tennis player proud. So, it's just my way of cussing without actually cussing, if you know what I mean. Not that I'm above letting forth now and again, especially if I get pissed off. My wife says that my "Oilfield English" would make a trooper blush but, as a general rule, I don't cuss much, especially when in mixed company. I did get warned once on this board about my language. At least the mods didn't clip me on the ear for it. :yum:

Yep I here Ya Frank :biggrin: . I use it to what really pisses me off is I still have no clue what a bunch of the other deals some here use instead of typing them out , But thats what google is for , so it dont really bother me anymore . :wink:

Like some others here I have the bad habit of typing like I talk & i used to be put down at another site especially for that reason , But when they were talking with there long time forum buds it seemed to be perfectlly accepted . :hammer:

I also use to have a really bad habit of using capitol letters in the middle of sentences & that was pointed out to me many times . Its a case of My left index finger dont know what my right index finger is doing . :biggrin: I also have to look at the keyboard when I,m typing & when I look up at the screen half the time I cant even figure out WTF I just typed :yum:

SShepherd

I use Xmass all the time, if you don't like it- don't read my post

I've made it clear why I do

so, if you don't like it..tough shit

Merry xmass

I typed lose when I meant loose in another thread a little bit ago. I didn't catch it in time to edit it. Now it's forever out there. I hate that!!!:biggrin:

snow dog

I typed lose when I meant loose in another thread a little bit ago. I didn't catch it in time to edit it. Now it's forever out there. I hate that!!!:biggrin:

I thought you could edit your own mistakes forever, maybe it's just an option for poor typers like me:smile: