• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Total BS

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
One of the most common problems with medications is the "I'm-okay-so-I-don't-need-the-drugs-anymore" syndrome.
It is a cross-spectrum problem; people being treated for viruses and infections do this, and it is very prevalent in the
psych community.

If - I'm tempted to say when - he wanders away and stops taking his meds he's going to be an act of violence looking for
a place to happen. Some people simply cannot live in the community without strict supervision 24/7/365; that's sad,
but it is a truth nonetheless. Our oldest, now 35, has just reached the point where he can be trusted to be in the wider
community without direct supervision ... and that has taken 30 years of wrenching effort by a lot of people to accomplish.

Leni

Part of the problem is that for men it reduces their libdo. Not many are willing to accept that.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
In Indiana we still execute our worst criminals. I think he would have qualified.