• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

4 teens arrested for Torturing another teen, show no remorse

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Four teens facing charges after allegedly torturing boy | KATU Investigators | KATU.com - Portland News, Sports, Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland, Oregon
"What's really shocking about the whole thing is just how ignorant the teens were of the consequences of what they were doing," said one source. "They just didn't understand that they were breaking the law.

"None of them expressed any remorse; really just shock at how much trouble they were in. They didn't understand that it would be that big a deal.

Seriously? They're 14, 15, and 17, and your sorry ass excuse is that they didn't know it was against the law to torture someone? Get a ****ing life! I hope these kids get the max they can get. I wish the 14 year old was charged as an adult, too. I want these charges to haunt these kids forever. I'm beyond words with this.

If the parents who raised this pack of scum had unleashed pit bulls into a neighborhood they would have been arrested, but because they 'raised' children . . .

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
When I was fourteen, a neighborhood bully, he was 12, tortured a kitten by ripping i apart in front of other kids to intimidate them. I tracked him down and bet him near to death.

His dad was a larger older version of his shitty son. He came over and talked to my dad threatening charges.

"It was just a kitten for cryin' out loud," he asserted, "and not even one of yours."

As my little foot was headed towards the man's jewel box, my dad restrained me. As he held me back from my target,,,,,He offered this expalnation...

"All life is precious. But my son and I are begining to wonder about yours."

Not braggin' Jus sayin', we need to teach that lesson to all our children.

Hard to do when our schoools teach them early on that Abortion is a civil "RIGHT"

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
What the fuck is the comment "they didn't understand they were breaking the law"???????????

Who the hell cares about the law? Like the law stops or starts anything. Where are the PARENTS!

Christ, I am giving up on humanity. I know why Howard reclused himself.