• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy birthday to Doc!!!!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He has joined the old worn out and partially rebuilt club. Welcome to the club buddy.:wow::wow::wow:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd wish Doc a happy birthday, but every since my failed overthrow of the FF website during his heart surgery I've held a grudge.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
He has joined the old worn out and partially rebuilt club. Welcome to the club buddy.:wow::wow::wow:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jim

Happy birthday Doc.

I'd wish Doc a happy birthday, but every since my failed overthrow of the FF website during his heart surgery I've held a grudge.

Have a good'un, Doc! And have them put the first beer on my tab. :beer: :burp:

What they said.:biggrin:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks guys. :beer: I was keeping this one on the down low so I would not have to count it. One of these years that'll work.

Leni

Thanks guys. :beer: I was keeping this one on the down low so I would not have to count it. One of these years that'll work.

Did you honesty think that would work? If so I have a bridge that I want to sell you.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well howz it feel to be a year older? Hope you had a great day!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
They get easyer as they go by Doc....Just take notice of how easy they are getting for OLD AL there in Idaho!!!!!!:whistling:

come to think......maby Al isnt sush a good example!!!!:hammer:
Hsave a good day and be happy!!!!