• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Registered sex offender in custody for murder of child

Tweeker

Here we go again
Donald smith is suspected of the abduction and murder of a girl from a Walmart store in Florida
He was released after being convicted of crimes against a child after serving only one year
This is a F@$king outrage
This scum should never have been released
This has me all riled up these liberal bleeding heart morons want to take the guns from law abiding citizens and let child rapist go free after they say they are sorry
This is pathetic
I say this ..... Lets trade
One gun for one bleeding heart liberal politician
Two guns for two bleeding heart politicians
That's the going rate today but maybe tomorrow... Who knows
I doubt that the bleeding heart liberal politicians can hold their market value for very long
Tweeker

P.S. the liberal lawyers are next

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There seems to be plenty of evidence that 'sex offenders' can NOT be rehabilitated.

So why do we let them out? Ever?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
3 child abduction in little old Iowa in the last 18 months. There would have been 4 but in the last case here she managed to escape. The dude took his life after that. He had recently been released for serving time for you guessed it, sexually abusing a minor child. Had only done a fraction of the time he had been sentenced with, due to "good behavior" He lured in the two girls with a promise to pay them for mowing a lawn.....

I hope we lean some lessons here.

Regards, Kirk

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
You know, I never usually talk about the "good old days" because for the most part, when I was growing up in the UK after WW2, they weren't. But, in this instance they might have been. Where I grew up we knew all our neighbors up and down the street and on the streets on either side. We kids had an open door policy. We could walk into anybody's house for a drink of water or a sandwich. You couldn't misbehave too much because everybody knew you and who your parents were and in extreme circumstances had the right to discipline you before you got home to be disciplined again. The local beat cop knew eveybody on his beat and which kid belonged where and wasn't averse to dragging you home by the scruff of you neck for your father to deal with you.

The reason that I mention all this is that an occurance of child molestation would have been dealt with by the fathers in the neighborhood. They would have taken him out and "expalined" to him that he had done a "bad thing". The local cop would talk to some people about it but never get anything and he wouldn't look too hard. Vigilantes? Yes in a way. But you know what? We kids could play and roam all over the place without any worries. It was just a different world I guess.

Tweeker

I agree it is a totally different world
CNN latest states that the man was walking toward the front of the Walmart store with Cherish when " something suddenly went horribly wrong "

What the hell?
I think it went wrong when the mother first agreed to let some stranger take her daughter
We need a law against stupidity......... Not that it woułd do any good.
Tweeker

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Tweeker, this posting by you is a perfect perfect example of why my signature line is what it is. They are fucking stupid idiotic idealistic know nothing morons who don't have the brains our good Lord gave a turnip.

I see crap like this every day up here. The dumb bastards are more worried about composting, wind mills and organic friggin carrots than they are about OTHER people's children.