• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Respect...

Lia

Banned
Lia this is the best way for me to explain the size of your luscious fonts...compare the writing in your post to the writing on your signature and you will get my drift.

Well, it looks ok to me... :unsure: But then it might look different on different computers.

Thanks Galvi... I hate anything ostentatious and would be mortified if my post were out of sync with others posts. I detest ostentation period. I must be the only woman in the world who made her husband take back the engagement ring because it was not minute enuff, lol. I kid y'all not.

:yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
For us old-timers, a quick way to adjust font size is to hold down your CNTL key and turn the scroll wheel on your mouse. Voila!

Gatorboy

Yes, Lia's fonts are larger than the default everyone else uses. Galv -- a screen shot showing her font along with another post would show the differences.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Lia's font looks fine on my screen... Why would it even matter?

It's what is being said verses size that is important....

Does someone have size envy?