• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Boy Can I Be A Moody Bitch At Times!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well answer the question oh moody one! Does the moon orientation or the eclipse have a part in it?:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well answer the question oh moody one! Does the moon orientation or the eclipse have a part in it?:whistling:

Tonight, I fear.. 'tis a seasonal thing.
The boys are busy and gone with their wives and kids.
I won't have Christmas with them.
Mother is gone too.
Last Christmas was bathed still in shock and trying to get through it, and we did without the family matriarch.
This year, it's hitting home harder somehow.
She's missed, the kids are missed, I've had a lot of days off and have thankfully had some time today with good friends celebrating.
It's back to work for me tomorrow on a 4 day stretch.
Working right through Christmas so I don't have to be alone.

The house is merry, the dog is happy, but I am sad in retrospect of the ghosts of Christmas past.

Thus, the mood.

Merry Christmas anyway..
.. and I talk too much..

Trakternut

No, Lollie, you don't talk too much. The Holidays bring on melancholy in remembering those with whom you will no longer share the festivities. 15, Dec is the anniversary date of my wife's daugher's passing from crib death in 1981. This year, that date was a tough one for her. My nursie friend, here, lost her mom this past summer and she started having a bad time about Thanksgiving time. Now comes Christmas. I had a bit of a conversation with a dear friend who's dad passed 2 years ago and she's feeling sad at times as well. Lollie, as your cyber family, we should be here when your bluesies are knocking at your heart's door. This fella has ears and shoulders which are available for those who wish to make use of them. I hope the rest of our crazy mob are of the same mindset.
Talk away, Girlie, and Merry Christmas to you too. (((HUG)))

Tonight, I fear.. 'tis a seasonal thing.
The boys are busy and gone with their wives and kids.
I won't have Christmas with them.
Mother is gone too.
Last Christmas was bathed still in shock and trying to get through it, and we did without the family matriarch.
This year, it's hitting home harder somehow.
She's missed, the kids are missed, I've had a lot of days off and have thankfully had some time today with good friends celebrating.
It's back to work for me tomorrow on a 4 day stretch.
Working right through Christmas so I don't have to be alone.

The house is merry, the dog is happy, but I am sad in retrospect of the ghosts of Christmas past.

Thus, the mood.

Merry Christmas anyway..
.. and I talk too much..

My Dad passed away 2 years ago on 12/26. So I know how you feel.