• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Introduction:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
After getting done with the seasons work, which I have very little time to use the PC, settled down to catch up at some of the other internet sites. Lo and behold things have changed quite a bit, a lot of people were no longer posting and after doing lots of reading seems like they were no longer around. Well after doing some research and some web searches finally found this site. It only took me three and a half months to find this place. Figure you all had to go some where.

Other places I may be known as Dumbdog.

Hi to all.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome RedDog2 glad you were persistant and found us.
I hope you like our site. Lots of info already posted.
Did you google some of the old user names on the other site?
That's how at least one other member found us, I think he googled for both junkman and Bob Skurka and found his way here.
Enjoy and post often.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey RedDog2,

Welcome, have fun and enjoy!

Don't worry, there are a lot of slow learners around here! The running list is under the members list tab............ :)

G

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Did a couple of searches for Junkman, nothing on the first page. Finally tried Pineridge, that is when I found the site.

Did not what I was looking for, but there was a meniton of this site on TBN, but when I sent a PM to EW, the one who mentioned it, either he did not reply or the PM was deleted by someone. Then I renewed the search.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
REDDOGTWO said:
either he did not reply or the PM was deleted by someone.

That has been confirmed more than once that they can read your PM's, even though they swear they can't.

I have asked several times why "My Home" shows I have 16 PM's right now but when I view them, there are only 11. Muhammad says, "Must be a mistake".

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Do not know if the moderators can view the PM or not but Muhammad can as when I was checking who was on line, it stated that he was viewing a PM at the time.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Normally Mods cannot read PM's. This forum software (VBulletin) does not provide admin's with a way to read other users PM's, but since I control the database I could read them with a SQL querery, if I had the inclination. When you saw it show M reading a PM I'd guess he was reading one that was in his inbox. I wouldn't think the forum software would tell you if he was reading PM's in someone elses inbox. :eek:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I met REDDOGTWO today. Holy moly, he looks just as scary as his avatar!!!! :shock:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Thank you for the kind words.

Thanks again for supper and the hours of stimulating conversation. :thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Rule #1 when meeting another ForumsForums member is "Take a Picture and Post it"
Yeah, you wouldn't want to break that rule. You don't want to find out what happens to folks who break rule number 1.

Congrats on the hook up. Bob, you sure get around buddy.

Ironman

After getting done with the seasons work, which I have very little time to use the PC, settled down to catch up at some of the other internet sites. Lo and behold things have changed quite a bit, a lot of people were no longer posting and after doing lots of reading seems like they were no longer around. Well after doing some research and some web searches finally found this site. It only took me three and a half months to find this place. Figure you all had to go some where.

Other places I may be known as Dumbdog.

Hi to all.
Welcome to the site. :smile: