• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

602 Restore

dlmorindds

SUPER Site Supporter
Some all original posing

image.jpg

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Some all original posing

View attachment 75640

Wait, I had a dream that I was bidding on that machine one day some time ago
In North Dakota and then someone woke me and it was, was like gone.
:sad:but I feel so close to it now I feel much better :smile: Jeesh, Mainer you should have told me to bid more :brows:glad she is well taken care of. That orange kind of grows on a guy. Better than singing the 602 blues :yum:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I think the orange is nicer looking than my blue one
But they did come from the same state along with some others :brows:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 181

dlmorindds

SUPER Site Supporter
omg! what a sweet photo!!!! hey what's the deal with the right angled roof line...??? Anyways, the orange one is stabled and well taken care of every night....:biggrin:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It's kind of like when we were kids and shooting marbles. You Know I may have to trade a couple of blue ones for your orange one.:neutral:

dlmorindds

SUPER Site Supporter
Man that is one sweet find...we need Mainer to give us the historic run down on all the mods on those babies:w00t2:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
omg! what a sweet photo!!!! hey what's the deal with the right angled roof line...??? Anyways, the orange one is stabled and well taken care of every night....:biggrin:

Yes, it a shame three of the ones on the back of the semi trailer were molested
They started life as a 601, and then they joined the wrong church :yum:

dlmorindds

SUPER Site Supporter
Yes, it a shame three of the ones on the back of the semi trailer were molested
They started life as a 601, and then they joined the wrong church :yum:

That is the ultimate 600 series shame...cuttin' the skin...but that is a beautiful pic man:clap:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
WHAT, Im aiding and abetting a member of a cult. ugh!

I see how it is or was, It even had to ride home on the back of the Bus......

I hope to full cab it up again..... I have access to a unmolested KI Sawyer machine for making patterns.....

Owner of #4

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
WHAT, Im aiding and abetting a member of a cult. ugh!

I see how it is or was, It even had to ride home on the back of the Bus......

I hope to full cab it up again..... I have access to a unmolested KI Sawyer machine for making patterns.....

Owner of #4

You are the lucky winner of a non conformer, and many others have met their fate Of non originality. But low and behold there's a virgin on the horizon and from your home state! She's been sitting with the high horses of the past. And
Doesn't need any lipstick to make her pretty. :whistling: