• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Haha, funny ad

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• CB35917D-E2D7-42C2-8C28-90C46F366098.jpg
    CB35917D-E2D7-42C2-8C28-90C46F366098.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 338

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
That is funny. I was thinking I'd do something like that with the steel tracks I just replaced on my excavator. But then I decided that I wouldn't want to trip and fall on them.

I used the old belts from my J5 to form a mole barrier around my other garden. They aren't very wide and it turns out moles weren't my biggest enemy; it was jumping mice. Didn't even know those existed until I caught one on a sticky trap.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I made a raised bed this year out of 2 tracks off a bgsh cletrac, never rot out and still worth something.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah,....... but, can you make a wishing well outta them?

or frogs?

Attachments

• well.jpg
    well.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 251
  • frogs.jpg
    frogs.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 250

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Well those tire frogs are different !!!!!:thumbup: Heres the cletrac raised bed with tomatos planted in them .

large.jpg

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I use earthmover tires for the same thing. Im the only one around with the tooling to break them down so there is no shortage of tires for me to gut the sidewalls out of.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I had some old 29.5x29 tires i took off my 275b michigan loader,gave them to a friend who puts his hay in them to feed his draft horses. Cut the sidewalls out with a chainsaw they were only nylon belted.My friend at the scrapyard gets in rubber excavator tracks and makes pretty large raised beds with them.:smile: