• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sitting at the public library on one of their computers.
My home pc monitor went black/blank.. I've had the problem in the past and don't recall how I fixed it.
This morning I unplugged everything and waited a while.
The monitor fired up, but it only stays on for like 5 seconds.
neutral.gif

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like a new monitor is in my future, I think it's dying.
Went home after unplugging everything again, restarted trying several things, and it's a no go. The display light comes on, the lights flicker on the keyboard, I get a screen for a couple of seconds, then blank.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Off to Rochester this morning to present the body for the lady docs to work on. No clue what they want to do today.:whistling:
Are you sure she's on the up-and-up? I mean, have you actually seen any credentials on her wall anywhere? :wink:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Are you sure she's on the up-and-up? I mean, have you actually seen any credentials on her wall anywhere? :wink:
Never saw her office. Just different exam rooms. She wants to drill my butt again Feb1 of next year. I was snoozing in the room for over 45 minutes till she finally got there.:yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Continuing the remodeling project. Putting 3/4" tongue and groove plywood down and that stuff is sure heavy.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Right now, I am at the library again using the computer.
Spent the better half of the evening unplugging, replugging, yadda, yadda.
Thursday, I'll be buying a new monitor.
Got to be at work @ 1:30.
Hanging out here for a while, then lunch around 12:30.
blahh :/

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Right now, I am at the library again using the computer.
Spent the better half of the evening unplugging, replugging, yadda, yadda.
Thursday, I'll be buying a new monitor.
Got to be at work @ 1:30.
Hanging out here for a while, then lunch around 12:30.
blahh :/
Wish you lived closer. I have a few of the old style monitors sitting around doing nothing. Not flat screen, but they work. If you feel like a drive come on down and get one of them. Problem is gas might cost you more than another monitor would cost. :eek:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Planted 4 more trees and 3 bushes and some posies in the bee yard this morning. Got it all straightened up and ready for the new hive we are getting tonight. Too damn hot for much else today. 89 in the shade on the north side of the house. I am sitting in my jockeys in the a/c right now.:clap::clap:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
the usual. until this group of those, 'the world owes me' teenagers passed by w/ thier obnoxiously loud comments. one was being so obnoxious i imitated his snide remark. one turns, throws his arms wide & says, u 'bout to get shot.'
so i lost it on the punk. said all i needed was to cross the street. (here & there 5-0 waits there.)
flipped him the bird & bellowed '---- u! u bleepin bleeper. u think i'm afraid of u! huh! huh!':hammer:
the punks bolted. they bolted from a 'lil 110-lb. female & of course the thought that 5-0 might get the one that threatened me.:yum:
oh, man.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3c32wBYdU0&feature=relmfu"]James Blunt - Same Mistake (video) - YouTube[/ame]

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Planted 4 more trees and 3 bushes and some posies in the bee yard this morning. Got it all straightened up and ready for the new hive we are getting tonight. Too damn hot for much else today. 89 in the shade on the north side of the house. I am sitting in my jockeys in the a/c right now.:clap::clap:

Bought a few trees to plant while Tina was here . (purple robe locust ,Washington Hawthorne ,a couple of sweet gums . )
She couldn't stick around for the planting ,but that's okay . If there is an after life , I'll enjoy looking down on the folks that have to split those sweet gums :yum:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Spent the most of the day at UK Hospital having my monthly tests run. Not a particularly pleasant day really. My advise to the youngsters is don't get old and sick, it is completely dehumanizing. The only thing was I drew a young very attractive female doctor today.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Spent the most of the day at UK Hospital having my monthly tests run. Not a particularly pleasant day really. My advise to the youngsters is don't get old and sick, it is completely dehumanizing. The only thing was I drew a young very attractive female doctor today.
I hear you on that Joe. Since my counts are getting better they hardly want to play with me anymore. Guess I will just have to wait till next Feb. when they drill my butt again.:whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Tomorrows headline: Young woman chef stressed out from work uses cutlery on punks!:whistling::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Today is NOT a good day for working outside. Going to take the warnings serious and aside from putting the stairs in the pool and getting in it I am not doing much at all. We are over 80 degrees already and even the wife is hollering how hot and muggy it is. She just came in and was soaked in sweat from wearing her bee suit to open the new hive up.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Mowing the lawn as soon as the overnight dew dries off. A little weedwhacking. That ought to get the sweat flowing. It's 80 degrees already, with a dewpoint of 67 so says my weather station. Gonna be a sticky one today.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I mowed the yard first thing this morning started at about 8 AM and done by 9 AM.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sigh....guess....

LOL

Got up EARLY and took Gretchen for a walk (was in bed by 11 last night).. geez, maybe it's a good thing I can't do anything online at home right now-- this early to bed has been nice :)
Went downtown for breakfast, then went to a place called the Trading Post thinking they might have some computer monitors, but they didn't... however, being it the first time I'd ever set foot in the place, I noticed up at the front--behind the counter, many, many rifles on the wall-- and below.. under a glass case.. handguns!

OMG.. asked the guy if I could hold a SIG-Sauer 228..
That thing felt so right in my hands-- thought about putting some $$ down on it so they'd hold it for me, but it's not something I need right now.
They had a Ruger 357 too- she sure was pretty :biggrin:

Library doesn't open 'til noon on Wednesdays, so I got here earlier not remembering that, so went back home and took Miss Priss for another short walk.

.. and here I am, hanging out until work time rolls around.
P.S- it's fcking hot out there! :hammer:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Fighting back in life...^^ among others have giving me the fight.

PG....your a twat yet a good friend at times i hate to admit....this ones for you...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCT4wRJhPlw&feature=related"]James Blunt - You're Beautiful (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

your a good girl :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.