• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1969 Thiokol IMP with trailer

Bennyboy1337

Not my listing, but figured I would share :) Seems like she's in great condition, and had a good owner for the past 20 years. He's asking $13500, it's currently in Steamboat

00s0s_688pFPMZ7GN_1200x900.jpg

00W0W_4IHK1BaGUD3_1200x900.jpg

00u0u_b0i2l6EmOup_1200x900.jpg

00x0x_62yLd0SJ8sw_1200x900.jpg

https://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/snw/d/steamboat-springs-1969-thiokol-imp-snow/7009120241.html

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had this add sent to me by couple different folks.

I agree, that is one of the best descriptions I have read yet.....

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
it is just to the left of the tachometer. in the dash.

an hour meter is about the most untrustworthy indicator of condition.

they are easy to change, and idling hours vs working hours are not denoted.

use an open eye observation of wear items to verify the HOURS of operation

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
It’s probably on the tach like this one then

Attachments

• 4FAAD65C-AAEC-4AC9-B3C5-35364BCDD313.jpeg
    4FAAD65C-AAEC-4AC9-B3C5-35364BCDD313.jpeg
    400.4 KB · Views: 783

PJL

Ski, that is the correct tach that was original Thiokol equipment. But the one in the picture is different. Looks to me that the instruments were redone and the hour meter was omitted.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
my experience is hour meters were not combined like that untill later on.... i suspect an hour meter might have been an option in 69'
if standard it would have been a simple hobbs style

HankScorpio

Go get it stuck, I will pull you out. Only way to see what it will do! I checked this IMP out the other day, real nice shape.