• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump says Bergdahl should be shot!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
....and you know what. I agree with Trump 100%. That traitor cost American lives looking for that POS and that should have consequences. However, the liberals are in charge and I guarantee you Berghahl will walk without ever spending one day in the brig. A travesty of justice.

Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 10.19.29 PM.png

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I agree with you and Trump, but obama has put his panty waist generals in charge and we are now seeing the sissifying of our military.

God help our nation, It's going to take years to get things back to normal.

Kane

I agree with you and Trump, but obama has put his panty waist generals in charge and we are now seeing the sissifying of our military.

God help our nation, It's going to take years to get things back to normal.

It may well take a generation to get the Supreme Court back in order. Just imagine if Ginsburg croaks and Hussein, before he leaves, appoints another liberal to the bench.

Woe is us.

But good for the five terrorists Our Muslim-lovin' president traded for Bergdahl. What a travesty.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
The death penalty is not called for based on the information available to me right now; twenty-to-life in the Graybar Hotel
(i.e. Ft Leavenworth) would be reasonable, however. He should not be able to skate on this based not only on his own actions
but on the fact that six honorable soldiers died as a result of his less-than-honorable actions.

This not-really-humble opinion is subject to revision if evidence is released showing that he actively cooperated with his
captors, if such they were.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The death penalty is not called for based on the information available to me right now; twenty-to-life in the Graybar Hotel
(i.e. Ft Leavenworth) would be reasonable, however. He should not be able to skate on this based not only on his own actions
but on the fact that six honorable soldiers died as a result of his less-than-honorable actions.

This not-really-humble opinion is subject to revision if evidence is released showing that he actively cooperated with his
captors, if such they were.
Fuck that. Shoot the traitor.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a feeling Karma will play a huge role in his life from here on out. TRAITOR.