• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Banned Again x3!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Three times in one week over on Media Matters because those pony tailed bearded hipster pajama boys over there could not take the heat so they run away like the effeminate snowflakes that they are. :th_lmao::yum::th_lmao:

Getting to the point where a decent old boy like TR cannot spread the truth and wisdom of the right any more without the crybabies having their hair lit on fire. :yum::yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
They have a discussion forum?

No, Disquis. Just to clarify, this is how funny it is. What I did was copy and paste a portion of Jim's post "Did the Progressive 'Broward County Solution' Cost 17 Student Lives"?

OMG, that set their hair on fire. I was called a terrorist, white supremisicst , you name it. What a bunch of losers. :yum::yum::yum:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
No, Disquis. Just to clarify, this is how funny it is. What I did was copy and paste a portion of Jim's post "Did the Progressive 'Broward County Solution' Cost 17 Student Lives"?

OMG, that set their hair on fire. I was called a terrorist, white supremisicst , you name it. What a bunch of losers. :yum::yum::yum:

Thanks for posting! So they don’t like to hear the truth?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks for posting! So they don’t like to hear the truth?

Nope. I am too much of a God fearing man to ever prey on the helpless, but with liberals I make a exception to the rule. I can be brutal, I admit, but always it is the truth. They can't handle the truth.

I never survive long around liberals. Something always has to crack. Either them or me. :yum::th_lmao:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Just the other night I paid a short visit to that other forum.
They are less one liberal some thought to be a pain in the ass.
They also banned one of our own, something I knew nothing about until fairly recently.

Now they have this member who loves to
really stir the pot.
He put up a meme that included the C word.
I called him a Dick.
Because he behaves like one.
Won't be going back there.
EVER.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Butch, you make us all proud!:clap:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I try Franc. At times I feel it is a thankless job, then I noticed your post and I am reinvigorated to create yet a 4th moniker and bring the fight right back at them. Just kidding, 3 times and I am out.

They also banned one of our own, something I knew nothing about until fairly recently.

really stir the pot.
I called him a Dick.
EVER.

Yeah, I was reading some of the posts over on Breitbart about Billy Graham. If I did not know better, I would think these liberals have no soul.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I had forgotten that I was a member but I just checked and I am a member of "DISQUS" so if you want anything posted let me know.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

really stir the pot.
I called him a Dick.
EVER.

Sorry to hear you won't be back. But, I get it.
Conservatives get banned from there all the time. But liberals have to step way over the line many, many times before they even get censored much less banned.
If "Redd" doesn't do something about RED***** the obnoxious poster, I too will be leaving, again, this time for good. Play rough, that is okay but the Mods should have banned him weeks ago because he just stirs up crap, diverts threads, lies, and personally attacks just about everyone. Things that get you banned from decent Forums.

Nuff said.

Glad you are here.
We missed you,,,;
I missed you

Last edited:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

really stir the pot.
I called him a Dick.
EVER.

I heard about that. Seems like I was the C**t.

I'll stick around there. Clueless liberals there are low hanging fruit.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

I get your point. But anymore, some of that fruit is too rotten to pick. I tire of the inevitable, and endless, off the topic bickering. It simply is not "entertaining" enough to be worth the time.
:hammer:
Or the disk space

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

:thumb:
Certain people of the liberal persuasion tuck tail and run when the likes of you beat the heck out of them with common sense.
It's a grand thing to behold! :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to hear you won't be back. But, I get it.
Conservatives get banned from there all the time. But liberals have to step way over the line many, many times before they even get censored much less banned.
If "Redd" doesn't do something about RED***** the obnoxious poster, I too will be leaving, again, this time for good. Play rough, that is okay but the Mods should have banned him weeks ago because he just stirs up crap, diverts threads, lies, and personally attacks just about everyone. Things that get you banned from decent Forums.

Nuff said.

Glad you are here.
We missed you,,,;
I missed you
While I was mod there, I was told there were more of us than liberals, and that it keeps things in balance.
No question redd likes to keep things hopping much like any other forum does.
Never understood why some members were banned and others get away with murder.
It's never going to change either.
When I first found the place and invited a bunch of you that mike from Arizona was still there.
He was the one who had the Andrew Breitbart avatar.
His banning never made sense to me, because since there had been far worse than him.
I will miss Hairy and his kooky sense of humour as well as Z, lumara ...that bunch.
This IS my home forum.
The end. :smilelove:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Mikeyy?.. unless you've any sort of contact with him, that won't happen.
He got sent packing along with that Walt guy who had a talent for the 3,000 word copy and paste posts... pictures included!

Oh I think most of those folks strictly want a political forum only.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
He got sent packing along with that Walt guy who had a talent for the 3,000 word copy and paste posts... pictures included!

So, I guess Sky dancer won’t be getting an invite ? Pity really . . .

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So, I guess Sky dancer won’t be getting an invite ? Pity really . . .

She was a trip, wasn't she?
Ultra liberal, Christian/right
hating Buddhist poet pain in the rear.
Did I cover it?
She got banned off UsMessage Board too, and one other....who knows , maybe more than that.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
She was a trip, wasn't she?
Ultra liberal, Christian/right
hating Buddhist poet pain in the rear.
>>>Did I cover it?<<<
She got banned off UsMessage Board too, and one other....who knows , maybe more than that.

Her husband was a female truck driver and she was an “educator “ .

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Oh good golly I completely forgot (on of the few times when I welcome a bad memory) the dancer.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh good golly I completely forgot (on of the few times when I welcome a bad memory) the dancer.

About every couple of weeks , I’d zing her in one of her posts . It’d bend her out of shape . Then a while later ,I’d send her a friends request . I got some really great PMs from her ! ! ! :heart1::heart1:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
About every couple of weeks , I’d zing her in one of her posts . It’d bend her out of shape . Then a while later ,I’d send her a friends request . I got some really great PMs from her ! ! ! :heart1::heart1:
I'll bet!
One of the male members one time told me I was a "comely" woman based on a photo I shared..she jumped all over him and said that was a silly, old-fashioned term lol
I considered her a slightly more annoying version of salty...who is also a Reagan hater.
:yum:
God if I so much as mentioned Reagan, she'd lose her mind lol

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Oh and don't forget I was banned there as well.. To much of a Trump fan, and to little patients for several of the liberals there. I would have thought I would have temp ban, not a permanent one. Oh well...

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh and don't forget I was banned there as well.. To much of a Trump fan, and to little patients for several of the liberals there. I would have thought I would have temp ban, not a permanent one. Oh well...

Regards, Kirk

Permanent ones are better. It means they really think you are a dick, which means you were doing your job there very well. Kudos. :clap: My three are permanent. Just proves those blisters on their asses are real after all.:yum::thumbup::boxing::clap: