• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

KRISTI Brochures & Spec Sheets

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
It will likely sit in a dark corner collecting dust while on a trickle charger and periodic engine run times of 30 minutes. Doubt it will see the light of the day. You know that UV is hard on the rubber tracks. lol

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
It will likely sit in a dark corner collecting dust while on a trickle charger and periodic engine run times of 30 minutes. Doubt it will see the light of the day. You know that UV is hard on the rubber tracks. lol

noooooooooooooo.....

please do let become a garage queen, it is so kewl.....

and more importantly, are you coming to any sno-cat jamborees???

if not, i am going to really miss you...

do you need a Tucker Sno-cat???

remember you meet the nicest people in a Tucker Sno-cat...

with more smiles per mile in a Tucker Sno-cat...

stay orange and Tucker Sno-cat on...

Rover’n

This KRISTI KT-2 was purchased by the Montana Department of Transportation in 1958. Image is from the MT Historical Society photo archives. I have a request into the agency historian about the purposes for the machine. I have been told informally that it may have been used for recon ahead of the major spring plowing events on closed passes such as Beartooth outside of Yellowstone and Going-to-the-Sun In Glacier Nat’l Park.

Attachments

• 3A08D326-8B54-46D8-A154-BEBE1399F0F4.jpeg
    3A08D326-8B54-46D8-A154-BEBE1399F0F4.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 111