• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

tucker fans

bill w

couple of nice tuckers on e-bay....one steel track, and one 1544 crew cab...both are nice..the 1544 is same cab as our 1644....lots of room for four adults.we pulled our rear seats out and put another layer of carpet for our two dogs....they love it

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Steel Track shows 68,000 Miles? I have never seen or heard of a snow cat with that kind of mileage. Those guy's that ran the south pole in '58 would be jealous! That's 2&1/2 trips around the world! How can it have that much mileage?

bill w

i saw that when i went back..gotta be wrong.looks like they may have added a zero.i like the 1544 though

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Miles are on speedo looks like he averaged 10mph...... I think on Tuckers you need to divide by 2.13??????

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Steel Track shows 68,000 Miles? I have never seen or heard of a snow cat with that kind of mileage. Those guy's that ran the south pole in '58 would be jealous! That's 2&1/2 trips around the world! How can it have that much mileage?
I'd say lotsa years with a drag behind it????????

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I could Cry! I miss my old Tucker 443. A pair of brand new pontoons are about to close on E-bay for 500$. Rats!

bill w

with the mileage on our tucker i figured i would be 124 years old before we had that many miles on ours..lmao...shows a lot for the tuckers longevitey...we love ours,we use it every chance we get,got a snowmobile that hasn't been used in four years...we still hope to get time to go back to arctic man in the hoodoo mountains in april.