• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wife Beater Am I??

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
We are on our way out the door to go to my sisters place for a christmas dinner. Actuallly it is a beer batter fat fry. Tradition in our family and has been for about 15 years or 50 lbs what ever. Anyway the place gets hotter than all get out and I am as usual one of the cooks so I come out of my room with a white T shirt on. My wife tells me to go back and put something else on and I say why???? Because I look like a wife beater with the T shirt on. Alls I need is a pack of cigarettes in my sleeve. Me no way I don't even come close to looking like a wife beater, only a fluffy puppy. :pat:

But I was not going to let her rule my life and tell me what to do. I got the last two words in. Yes dear and then changed to a colored T shirt. Women???

murph

Chief

Wise strategy in pacing yourself Murph as you still have to make it through New Years eve. :thumb: ;) :yum:

"One of these days Alice! Boom zoom to the moon!" :D :rolleyes:

Chief

Hey Murph.................. just consider the possible alternatives. :eek:

Attachments

• apparently I have done something to upset you.jpg
    apparently I have done something to upset you.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 114